PDA

View Full Version : Add more Labs

RayBob
06-04-04, 10:43
There are 9 factories and only 6 labs. In the Southern zones there are 4 Factories (Simmons, McPherson, Tyron, and Krupp) and no Labs. I suggest one of these 4 Factories be converted to a Lab.

Stigmata
06-04-04, 10:51
i voted yes, but i would prefer crest uplink to be made into a lab, crest is a worthless piece of shit, 50 hack bonus and whats there? a few hoverbots, and who hunts hoverbots, they are bugged as fuck.

they die and land in unreachable places like trees and shit, then if u do manage to hack it you get "you have to wait a bit longer to perform this action bullshit" relog and u can open it unless it is of cource back in the air flying around or is it hovering :p

amfest
06-04-04, 10:52
screw labs we need Repair workshops. and Medical Stations (implant)

although personally i think we have enough Ops in the wasteland areas we have now. Just wait for BDOY and see what extra zones they add. Keep in mind though that TH and TG are going to become mega Ops.

i voted yes, but i would prefer crest uplink to be made into a lab, crest is a worthless piece of shit, 50 hack bonus and whats there? a few hoverbots, and who hunts hoverbots, they are bugged as fuck.

they die and land in unreachable places like trees and shit, then if u do manage to hack it you get "you have to wait a bit longer to perform this action bullshit" relog and u can open it unless it is of cource back in the air flying around or is it hovering :p
Keep in mind stigmata when hacknet comes out uplinks are going to be VERY important :D

Original monk
06-04-04, 12:01
screw labs we need Repair workshops. and Medical Stations (implant)

although personally i think we have enough Ops in the wasteland areas we have now. Just wait for BDOY and see what extra zones they add. Keep in mind though that TH and TG are going to become mega Ops.

Keep in mind stigmata when hacknet comes out uplinks are going to be VERY important :D

screw labs, factory's, uplinks, pokelinks and repairposts and screw genreprules ...

make OP's in sumthing REALLY VALUABLE and worth having ...

and i dont mean 10k every neocronhour or sumthing ...

and make OP's so that ya cant hold more then 1 a clan ... but atleast make it decent so ya dont even need 20 other OP's ...

why not 5 a clan ?? -> cause then big clans split up in 5 small clans etc ...

or sumthing like that ..

but OP's now have no use at all except for being an asshole and not allowing noobs to genrep to there huntinggrounds

sucky sucky

Superbron
06-04-04, 12:01
[QUOTE=amfest]we need Repair workshops. and Medical Stations (implant)/QUOTE]
Right! Or make ASG's the repair workshops. Medical Stations, Ancient Hospitals or Sanitoriums to increase poking, stamina and health skills and to fasten health regeneration would be great also. What about a VHC bonus at the desert race track?

Cruzbroker
06-04-04, 14:31
I'd change tyron to lab, in the middle of 2 factories.. or simmons or mcpherson, the only ones that sound good with "Lab". :p yes yes

phunqe
06-04-04, 14:44
What about a VHC bonus at the desert race track?

Excellent idea actually :D

garyu69
06-04-04, 15:00
I agree.

I have a cst'er / Resr'er but when i looked for a nice Lab to run to they were too few :(

Original monk
06-04-04, 16:03
whats the use of a lab when they all shut it down ??

ezza
06-04-04, 16:08
whats the use of a lab when they all shut it down ??
if you refering to the bonus's not being avalible, i get bonuses from most ops in saturn ;)

Biznatchy
06-04-04, 16:20
Ya limit Clans to one of each type.

I cant say how important this would be. Ya the big clans would attempt to exploit this but it would make it really hard Since not all of the main clan would get warning msg's for all the op's. Some of the big clans would play along as the pain in the ass factor would not be worth the extra OP's.

As far as Labs Ya we have alot of uplinks that really are not worth much this might change with the addition of hacknet but I dont see it. Turn a few uplinks in to Labs or Factories.

TraumaTeam
06-04-04, 18:40
Great Idea - 5 Stars

Marx
06-04-04, 18:40
I'm all up for new OP's, but I say no labs in the southern zones. The history explains why they're all far away from Neocron.

Kenjuten
06-04-04, 23:45
if you refering to the bonus's not being avalible, i get bonuses from most ops in saturn ;)Hm, I wonder why. :D

I suppose fighting for OPs does have its advantages aside from PvP..

naimex
07-04-04, 00:21

remove all OPs..

make some bad ass Faction HQs and make them totally raidable..

and then pput hack term into the HQs and make it possible (for a seriously bad ass mofo big as hell group) to hold the faction ransom (whilst copbots (if in city) spawn all the time attacking the team, until 5 or 10 hacks has been completed, (with the final hack closing the portal that the copbots use to get in through) and then a ransom of 1 or 2 mil could be payed to the clan, as the faction īgives in to the demands...

if you get my drift....

Kenjuten
07-04-04, 01:21
Fecking hell, if OPs get destroyed, where will our tradeskill bonuses come from? :D

At least in the current situation, being able to get a tradeskill bonus from an op is possible.

Edit: I'm expecting the next response to be "Let each faction HQ get their own bonus"

...I'm not interested in staying in Biotech just to be a leet poker, or in protopharm just to be a good recycler, or in Tangent just to be a good constructor. (Edit#3) I have a few chars that tradeskill in multiple areas...really not interested in switching factions to do respective jobs.

Edit2: Yeah, I know being a good tradeskiller is indeed possible without OPs, but looking at this idea I'm losing out on potentiality.

Edit4 (yeah, I know :D): This post is not meant to answer the poll. Just wanted to make sure that was clarified.

naimex
07-04-04, 01:29
lol, no having each faction have their own bonuses would totally unbalance the game..

(psst.. Kenjuten get to the other forum, I put up some info that you should read with compliments to alamais.)

Kenjuten
07-04-04, 02:06
heh, in the end I'm just against losing OPs and thus the potential to get tradeskill bonuses.

(Will do, heheh.)

Bl@zed
07-04-04, 08:32
less uplinks, more labs and factories..accept for uplinks that have warbots in the zone, they are utterly worthless. :rolleyes:

-=Bl@de=-
07-04-04, 10:19
less uplinks, more labs and factories..accept for uplinks that have warbots in the zone, they are utterly worthless. :rolleyes:

Atm yes, but uplinks are gonna play a big part in DOY i.e hacknet