PDA

View Full Version : NeoCron Music in TV Show.

Jeros82
05-04-04, 23:46
For all you NL among us. Today when I was watching TV with my GF we were (for no particular reason) looking the TV Show "Bobo's In The Bush". It's like some sort of Expedition Robinson Show only with Dutch Celeberties when all of a sudden I heard music in the program which I reconized instantly.

I was like: "Hey, that's music from NeoCron :eek: " so I checked the music in my NeoCron directory and found out the it was Steve Roach - Fall of the Moai. Don't know if I'm that addicted to NeoCron that I'm starting to hear things but I'm sure I heared it.

For those who want to know for sure tune in on Yorin every Monday on 21:30 local time.

Jeros82
06-04-04, 10:55
Guess nobody cares....

sorry for posting I guess....

Argent
06-04-04, 11:03
Well, good thing that his music is elsewhere then Neo only.

Also heard that very same music in some games' trailer/promo or something, can't remember which game though.

t0tt3
06-04-04, 11:04
O_o :lol: :confused: 8| :eek: :wtf: :rolleyes: :p :angel:

to get some more [OT] thingi the Robinson thing is from sweden :o
Wanna know where Big brother comes from tho, USA or in europe?

Lanigav
06-04-04, 12:23
Yeah, Steve Roach has a surpsingly noticable amount of fans out there, considering his genre of dark ambience isn't exactly what the kiddies are talking about today. His contributions to NC are actually from an album he released, and aren't NC exclusive.

Yinyin
06-04-04, 12:24
I heard it in a trailer for a rob zombie movie I think

BramTops
06-04-04, 12:36

Big Brother comes from the Netherlands.... *shamed*

phunqe
06-04-04, 12:40
O_o :lol: :confused: 8| :eek: :wtf: :rolleyes: :p :angel:

to get some more [OT] thingi the Robinson thing is from sweden :o

Actually, the idea belongs to two dutch people.
A long time ago, there was some TV exhibit show in the Netherlands and these two people were there to present this idea they had. Apparently noone cared about their idea but one woman, a swedish woman from the MTG Group (huge swedish founded international media group). She immediately signed the exclusive right to be a licensee to the format. And well.. you know the rest.
Apparently, the production is exclusive to to MTG as well, meaning for example that the US version of the program is actually produced by them.
Productiuon and format - Swedish. Good cash? Yes siree :p

BlackwooD
06-04-04, 12:45
heh, Ive commented on his music for years. In fact. Had I not read an article that a few of his tracks were present on the game. I may have never purchased it in the first place. SO yes. His artwork was a major contibuter to me .... that was almost 1.5 years ago. And i still love this game.. Thanks Steve :D I recommend you all go out and grab a few of his cd's. Dim the lights and close your eye's and enjoy the ride.. that is after you log :p

t0tt3
06-04-04, 12:52

I thought so :p Thats why I printed europe but its better to say that then hmm belgium,germany eeeh holland ;)

Jeros82
06-04-04, 13:09

True True....

BTW Bram, could you check next monday if I'm hearing things ??? If you don't hear it in the TV show then I'll go see a doctor ....

Superbron
06-04-04, 13:39
I thought so :p Thats why I printed europe but its better to say that then hmm belgium,germany eeeh holland ;)
Lol,isn't it better to say America then USA, Canada, Brazil eeeh Mexico?

Superbron
06-04-04, 13:40
True True....

BTW Bram, could you check next monday if I'm hearing things ??? If you don't hear it in the TV show then I'll go see a doctor ....
Ok I will doublecheck your sanity as well ;-)

Opar
06-04-04, 14:07
I heard the Neocron music once....

oh, wait, thats when i was playing it.

Jeros82
06-04-04, 14:21
Ok I will doublecheck your sanity as well ;-)

Sweeeeeeeeeet :D

BTW, where are you from in the NL

\edit Nevermind alreay found it :p

Original monk
06-04-04, 14:34
Guess nobody cares....

sorry for posting I guess....

ooh, poor jeros :)

i didnt seen it yet, we can only receive nl 1, 2, 3 ya see, not the commercial ones (except tmf nl we got recently, or is it mtv nl i dunno)

anyways, steve roach is ok :P

good perception ya have :)

metalangel
06-04-04, 14:54
People actually play with the music on in Neocron? 8|

When I was at SUKING I was setting up the PC I had chosen, and I started playing, and heard these weird noises I'd never heard before... so I go O_o and then realized... the music was on.