PDA

View Full Version : Question involving the DOY pre-order - Need official reply plz

DigestiveBiscui
05-04-04, 20:00
I was thinking today of buying a second account for neocron, for tradeskills and a ppu etc, but then i thought of something that could be a problem

I have already placed my DOY order - and i have only put down the account i am using atm, so if i went and got another copy of nc - made a second account and then wanted that one to be upgraded to DOY also, will i have to place another seperate order for DOY?

i can't find anywhere that will let me edit my current order? Is there a way? If not, then im waiting until DOY is out and then getting another account

Kenjuten
05-04-04, 20:55
Just reapply the pre-order with your new order. On the pre-order site there is a line that says that it keeps your order updated as per your email.

You might just want to order 1 upgrade account and one box account...that way you wait until DoY to make your char, but it'll be taken care of in the pre-ordering and you'll save moneys. :)

DigestiveBiscui
06-04-04, 02:22
wel, that confused me good and proper :D

-=Bl@de=-
06-04-04, 03:18
I read somewhere that you will have the choice to add more accounts when they send the pre 4 week e-mail.

MrChumble
06-04-04, 03:20
There should be plenty time to sort it. I heard from a friend who talked to a clan mate who heard from a gm who knows a dev that DoY is looking at a september release. Must be true 8|

Kenjuten
06-04-04, 06:15
wel, that confused me good and proper :D"Note: We allow only one preorder per email address. A new order with the same email address replaces the old order. That way you can change the amount of ordered copies anytime you want."

There. Just re-order the pre-order with your new choices and it'll replace your old choices.

Pretty handy for when I had to fix my order to 6 account upgrades. :D

t0tt3
06-04-04, 13:23
thought that "I heard from a friend" replies where banned on these forums ;) :p

But yea it must be true first time I heard that DoY was going out to release was back in april 2003 :rolleyes: :lol:

"I AM A APRIL FOOL!!!"

Devils Grace
06-04-04, 14:00
damn now im even more lost

from what i understand in MJS post u have 2 choices:

1- upgarde ur acount
2- buy New Game - wich not only upgrade the acount that u have already but will also will give u an extra acount

???damn

DigestiveBiscui
06-04-04, 14:03
well i will kick myself if i buy a new acc and DOY is shit lol