PDA

View Full Version : Matrix 4?

HatchetRyda
05-04-04, 18:55
I found this one a website I visit here is the link to the "Matrix 4" it looks good but do not know if it is real or not.

http://geiri3d.klaki.net/archives/000188.html

Parappa
05-04-04, 18:59
Take a good look at the date on the top right corner.

darknessfairy
05-04-04, 19:09
1 apríl 2004 <---- that is the day that it was posted on that site. It was an april fool :D

cRazy2003
05-04-04, 19:09
all the date is is the date in which is was posted on the site
edit: i knew that.... O_o

Invertigo
05-04-04, 22:46
what happens when you click on the trailer?

Drake6k
05-04-04, 22:50
Its the Japanese movie Casshern.
http://www.casshern.com/
(this movie will OWN)

Organics
05-04-04, 23:31
Even if they did do a new Matrix movie (very very VERY unlikely, wtf would they base it on anyway) lets hope it was better than the 3rd one. Sucky movie :D

Rith
05-04-04, 23:39
I'm trying to hold onto the idea they never made sequels to The Matrix - brilliant film... no sequels .noooooooooooooooooo

Ark
06-04-04, 00:02
haha thats funny, some of the parts of the trailer are from the casshern preview
http://filmforce.ign.com/articles/494/494346p1.html?fromint=1

whifix
06-04-04, 00:12
There is one last sequel to Matrix but it isn't a movie. It is going to be a MMORPG. I saw the trailers for it and it didn't look half bad considering it was still being developed.

/edit/
Found the link. Ubisoft is developing it.
http://thematrixonline.warnerbros.com

whifix
06-04-04, 00:16
Wow haven't checked the site for it in a while. Check out the screenshots.
http://thematrixonline.warnerbros.com/screenshot.html

/edit/
Found a link to the trailer (it's the small version)
http://www.x-matrix.net/Trailer%20-%20Matrix%20Online.htm

Vid Gamer
06-04-04, 02:29
Yes, MxO (Matrix Online) is officially the fourth installment in the Matrix saga as said by the W. Brothers themselves.

NS_CHROME54
06-04-04, 04:04
tbh it WOULD be cool to see a 4th sequel to the matrix. would have to be a Lord of the Rings sized epic tho. remember there was all that crap at the end of revolutions that made Neo this jesus like figure... the cross-shaped light when he died, the oracle saying they'd see him again some day... it would have to be called "The Matrix: Revelation," because that's all it would be.

Organics
06-04-04, 04:13
tbh it WOULD be cool to see a 4th sequel to the matrix. would have to be a Lord of the Rings sized epic tho. remember there was all that crap at the end of revolutions that made Neo this jesus like figure... the cross-shaped light when he died, the oracle saying they'd see him again some day... it would have to be called "The Matrix: Revelation," because that's all it would be.

A 4th movie would be alright, as long as it wasn't as shit as the 3rd one. 2nd one wasn't too good either.

Btw, I'm sure most ppl have seen Matrix 3 by now, but some might not have and probably wouldn't appreciate being told what happens at the end ;)

My dumbfuck of a friend ruined the fucking movie for me by telling me what happens at the end. I know how pissed I was at the time ;)

Invertigo
06-04-04, 04:18
Yes, MxO (Matrix Online) is officially the fourth installment in the Matrix saga as said by the W. Brothers themselves.

vid gamer is MXO pro, hes got like 5000 posts on the mxo forums... :lol:

Vid Gamer
06-04-04, 07:16

I consider myself a good fan of the Matrix and I hope they do not make another Matrix movie anytime soon. Personally, I thought all three movies were fantastic, with Reloaded taking the top - 2>1>3). However, some people did not like the sequels, even saying they were bad. I even admit that it did lose some appeal just because 2 and 3 were the same stunts pulled off in the first Matrix x10, while I thought was still good, others disagreed.

I think another movie would just make the W. Brothers trying to milk the Matrix franchise for all its worth, moreso if the movie turns out bad. Only circumstance I see is if the future when MxO has a good running of a few years, the W. Brothers can somehow create a final movie based off MxO as well as maybe other news things (ETM2 and possibly an Animatrix 2).

Just my take. ;)

Vid Gamer
06-04-04, 07:17
vid gamer is MXO pro, hes got like 5000 posts on the mxo forums... :lol:

Lol, 2,300 to be exact. :p

Although the forums aren't the best over there I'm sure by time E3 comes and goes MxO will really be starting to pick up.

Clownst0pper
06-04-04, 13:14
The brothers have claimed they have enough story for 8 films in total.

I suspect the fourth would be small groups of robots trying to get people back into the matrix, and the humans trying to pull them out, while remaining all nicey nicey on the exterior, with neo now working for the machines in trying to make the humans and them co-exist.

Just a thought :cool:

dmon99
06-04-04, 13:58
i think that there could be room for nother matrix movie with karl, the kid that saves the day in revolution, as the main charactor.

if you watched the animatrix stories, karl's story is just like neo's except karl self substantiates ino the real world from the matrix, basically he woke himself up, and neo and trinity are there to take care of him baffled at how he did it.

if they wanted to make a fourth movie they could with karl being like morpheus' young (forgive me here) jedi wannabe,

Organics
06-04-04, 14:45
Ugh.

I hated that little shitbag in Revolutions. It was horribly corny. Just when everyone else is dead/injured, a 6 stone weakling suddenly manages to save the day!! (Star Wars Episode 1 anyone? :rolleyes: )

Wow. That's original. Haven't seen that time and time again.

The sequels basically sucked in story, action sequences, sure they were good.

Matrix should have been left a standalone movie, like it was originally intended to be. Making half-baked and substandard sequels has tainted the whole series.

And they've been milking it since they made Matrix 2 & 3 ;)

jernau
06-04-04, 16:35
Oh crap!!! No!!! Please don't let that be true.

@Organics - exactly.

Vid Gamer
06-04-04, 18:37

Can you post a link of where you heard this? :wtf:

I suspect the fourth would be small groups of robots trying to get people back into the matrix, and the humans trying to pull them out, while remaining all nicey nicey on the exterior, with neo now working for the machines in trying to make the humans and them co-exist.

Just a thought :cool:

Meh, that would be pretty bad, lol. Like I said, the only thing they could possibly do is base it off their MxO stroyline, so if anything another movie wouldn't be possible until at least a few years down the road. I think 2 and 3 were released too close together. They should have spaced them out more, even though 3 was done along with 2, a 2 year seperation would have been better.

EDIT: A movie about the kid would also be a bit much. Maybe something can cover him in another Animatrix or ETM2.