PDA

View Full Version : Rest assured Uranus

Assimilator
05-04-04, 08:19
Well, I figured I'd post this before the map changes drastically again... Who knows, this could be the start of something good...

RISE UP ALL YOU SATURN PLAYERS! If we can do this on Uranus, so can you! Drive out the corrupted Black Dragons! For a free world!

http://www.prism.gatech.edu/~gtg837p/complete.jpg

fatwreck
05-04-04, 08:36
hmm.. i herd they were all ninja'ed... but never know, everyone could be lying.

Jest
05-04-04, 08:45
lol, pink on the map is sexeh. Not as sexeh as black though. ;)

Load_HeavyLoad
05-04-04, 08:49
All The OPs were ninjad :mad:
P.S If you are joining URanus we have our own cartel :p

Original monk
05-04-04, 09:09
RISE UP ALL YOU SATURN PLAYERS! If we can do this on Uranus, so can you! Drive out the corrupted Black Dragons! For a free world!

im glad i took (am takin) a break ... when i see this from a distance i can see clearly how petetic the situation is ...

saturn isnt near the server that i used to know anymore ...

attitude is the shit

sometimes i log in with my apu ... kill some peeps ... and log off ..

thats about the only decent thing there is to do ... economy is fubared anyway and for the rest its yust sightseeing and walking around ...

im waiting for doy ... still ... and doy is gonna change everything

change everything except for the lowlife, sub-mentally ill, biopsychosocial disturbed attitude of some players ...

anyway enjoy playing ... stupid server

Kenjuten
05-04-04, 09:46
...Er..Original?

Yeah, I tried reading your post twice, but I still didn't understand it.

Are you wanting for Saturn to be like the above, or are you just indifferent and cynical because the server now hangs too much on clanning?

Stigmata
05-04-04, 09:58
Cartel supports a multi-coloured map, i believe PP and Next have a/some OPs to fight between themselves for.

and original i am so glad u are taking a break, i just wish you would take a break from the forum too......infact why has your posting privaledges not been revoked ?

hegemonic
05-04-04, 10:01

I find it interesting that whenever power changes hands, people automatically assume ninjas were the only way it happened...

I guess you weren't online on Friday for the massive attack that occurred on the Black Dragon OPs... I suppose that was ninjad also...

This post is a continuation of that alliance against Black Dragon scum that started on Friday.

The Fallen Angels are here to establish a society based on the independent science that can solve the prevailing problems (Black Dragon) on the planet (Uranus) through the use of controlled intervention (claiming the Wastelands for a Free Society).

Whereas the Black Dragons ask "Can you refuse our offer?" --Yes, with whatever force necessary!

Keep up the good fight Fallen Angels and friends!

Load_HeavyLoad
05-04-04, 10:02
Most Of Them WERE Ninjad Though

CrazyMan
05-04-04, 10:06

Well all ops that RAF took on Saturday from TJs were fought for, and not ninjad^^ BD's (TJ's) just had fewer numbers so they battled and lost 1 op and never came back to fight for others^^...

so stfu :mad:

Original monk
05-04-04, 10:09
Cartel supports a multi-coloured map, i believe PP and Next have a/some OPs to fight between themselves for.

and original i am so glad u are taking a break, i just wish you would take a break from the forum too......infact why has your posting privaledges not been revoked ?

stigmata, i dont care what cartel supports or not ...

stigmata, im glad you enjoy me taking a break

stigmata, you must really like me cause you been replying on every post i made today

stigmata, i am taking a break from the forums also ... as in i posted barely, didnt notice ?

stigmata, my priveledges arent revoked cause i still play, i come PK at PP once a day :P .. its not like i quit .. its an hibernation

signed,

a friend

Tratos
05-04-04, 11:08
Go Uranus o_O

Man im glad i dont play there any more.

~Tratos

Nidhogg
05-04-04, 11:09
Keep it in-game.

N