PDA

View Full Version : Some venting.......

seratoz
05-04-04, 07:51
Ok so my character data got damaged on my pluto character (the one i play most), and i cant log in now. I sent an email to helpdesk, and surprisingly they respond the very next day wanting to know the character name account and planet at 3:12 4/2/2004, I REPLY AT 3:27 4/2/2004 WITH ALL THE INFO.
A WHOLE 15 mins later
Rather than seeing the quick response and fixing it, i have now waited two days without access at all WTF. How hard can it be to roll my character, SHIT........

:mad: I think monkeys would do better at the helpdesk

joran420
05-04-04, 07:54
nice rant see a big fat /closed comin soon

seratoz
05-04-04, 07:56
I though we were allowed to vent here...... did i break any forum rules..... cuz seriously if i did i will remove this asap

Jest
05-04-04, 07:59
I though we were allowed to vent here...... did i break any forum rules..... cuz seriously if i did i will remove this asap
Pretty much every post break at least one forum rule lol. Despite how many problems Ive heard about Help Desk you gotta remember that they probably take them as they recieve them. Even though you sent it immediately it coulda been 30th in line. Plus I dunno how many workers they have over the weekends anyways. :p

sparrowtm
05-04-04, 08:00
:mad: I think monkeys would do better at the helpdesk

Though I understand your frustration ... do you think it was clever to say that to the only people who can help you recover your char? :D

seratoz
05-04-04, 08:03
Well i am paying for the service to play........... however i guess ranting is just bad, they do work hard........ we just don't see it all the time. :o

Close plz

Vithar
05-04-04, 09:16
Thread closed at thread starter's request.

Vithar