PDA

View Full Version : lvl 2 psi imps ?

Kalamazoo
04-04-04, 21:45
Is it me or is it just plainly impossible to buy lvl 2 psi implants in stores or to get them from mob drops ?

J. Folsom
04-04-04, 21:47
I'm reasonably certain those drop from some mobs...

Mostly mobs in the 2 star range if I'm correct.
Though maybe some of the stronger mutants, though I seem to remember those just dropping level 1 imps.

Divide
04-04-04, 21:51
terror leapers and terror raptors drop level 2 implants... they can be found in and between the cycrow and soliko zones

Genty
04-04-04, 22:01
If you play on Pluto I have all implant BP's of the implants that can be BP'ed. Although of course, prices are on the increase. Especially if you are an enemy of mine.

*evil laugh*

Birkoff
04-04-04, 23:26
FOund it really hard to get lvl2 imp on other servers when I've played them, by tthe time u can realistically kill mobs that drop lvl 2 imps ur on to lvl 3 imps. People never sell them as they get like 15k for them as ur skint at that point.

GT_Rince
04-04-04, 23:39
I very rarely get lvl 2 drops. Normally, I just ask on trade for them. Someone always comes up with the goods :)

Mattimeo
04-04-04, 23:40
FOund it really hard to get lvl2 imp on other servers when I've played them, by tthe time u can realistically kill mobs that drop lvl 2 imps ur on to lvl 3 imps. People never sell them as they get like 15k for them as ur skint at that point.

And one of the things that has always angered me. the loot tables make no sense whatsoever, and they just never bother to fix them.

Opar
05-04-04, 10:18
Next patch Regants mutants SHOULD drop level 2 implants.

jiga
05-04-04, 10:48
i think that its stupid that lvl 2 imps are rarer than lvl 3 imps. BTW if regants mutants start dropping lvl to imps then i hope that filter heart 2s become less rare coz currently the drop rate is too low

Nightbrother
05-04-04, 10:55
Hazard Worms also drop lvl 2 implants, including the Filter Heart 2.

jiga
05-04-04, 11:00
Hazard Worms also drop lvl 2 implants, including the Filter Heart 2.
i don't see shit loads of hazard worms about tho :rolleyes:
(also city ppl might find it hard to hunt haz worms with all the doy bots)

msdong
05-04-04, 11:15

jahh, next patch ... DoY anyone ?
;)

El_MUERkO
05-04-04, 11:18

/\ what he said, that was what was mentioned, i think it was in the test forum patch notes, looks like it all got shelved for a while though, maybe they put priority on getting DOY out.

Nightbrother
05-04-04, 11:21
i don't see shit loads of hazard worms about tho :rolleyes:
(also city ppl might find it hard to hunt haz worms with all the doy bots)

I do... but then again I do run around in the desert a lot. :)

There are numerous places one can find Haz worms without running into DOY bots at all, but I agree that running around looking for those places might be a bit hazardous. ;)

Tratos
05-04-04, 11:22
maybe they put priority on getting DOY out.
Good, i hope they have.

~Tratos

IceStorm
06-04-04, 06:08
If you need buildable implants on Pluto, I have all the BPs for all the buildable implants in the game currently (far as I'm aware). Send me a message in CityTerm. In-game character is IceStorm (well, the one who builds implants, anyway).

I'll provide BPs or imps for a reasonable price. It should be noted that I haven't come across an implant yet that costs more than 3500 NC to build from chemicals/substance.

Mattimeo
06-04-04, 11:29
Good, i hope they have.

~Tratos

because you know, it's not like anyone is paying for the game right now :rolleyes: