PDA

View Full Version : Is there a mistake with DOY alignment colors?

seratoz
04-04-04, 19:19
I noticed that when im biotech and walk up to DOY bots i get shot HOWEVER they are green to me. Now i switch to Crahn and they are RED to me but dont shoot....... shouldnt it be the other way around?

just wanna know if anyone else ran into this O_o

hinch
04-04-04, 19:23
the colour depends on the faction sympathy you have with taht faction.

so im tg ican be green to CA if i have +ve CA sympathy even though theyre enemies

however if i have -ve symp then theyre red

so your biotech that is green to them has lots of doy symp try killing 10 or so doy bots then they'll become red to you

seratoz
04-04-04, 19:25
thanks m8

CLOSE this THREAD plz

Tratos
04-04-04, 19:25
Another reason for this is that its possible you have some of your colours changed in your RPOS colour scheme if you have changed it, if not, probably what hinch said :)

|Tratos

Drake6k
04-04-04, 19:33
Maybe I should stop leveling off doy bots :\

hose187
04-04-04, 20:46
I've noticed that if your character is "old" (rolled before the DoY bots were ingame), they will be red to anti-city factions until you do the epic. At least, that's what happened with my Crahn character. As for the Biotech character, don't know, but the bots are green to Mercs.

Drake6k
04-04-04, 20:54
I've noticed that if your character is "old" (rolled before the DoY bots were ingame), they will be red to anti-city factions until you do the epic. At least, that's what happened with my Crahn character. As for the Biotech character, don't know, but the bots are green to Mercs.

My character was 'old' and I didn't have that problem.

Zeph0n
04-04-04, 21:16
There all green to me and I havent done any epics at all. and im in crahn.

Kenjuten
04-04-04, 21:58
That might be because Chran is anti-city? :p

Unless you're saying all your pro-city factions are green, in which case it's probably because you've fixed their faction sympathy to be green towards you.

Otherwise I have no real clue. o.o;a

Vithar
05-04-04, 03:25
thanks m8

CLOSE this THREAD plzAs you wish.

Thread closed.

Vithar