PDA

View Full Version : Loosing all activated GRs

mehirc
03-04-04, 18:57
Today i lost all my activated GRs the _third_ time, they simply vanished in the list...well APARTMENT is still left (so glad *g*) and now i really want to know if i am the only one that suffers of that bug. :rolleyes:

This is no helprequest, i already sent a mail to helpdesk and i know they cant fix it, its just for finding out if other people are affected too.

XaNToR
03-04-04, 18:58
happened in beta to me once .... but never in retail

Furion
03-04-04, 19:19
hmm, ive played since november 2002, and ive never had that bug...

mehirc
03-04-04, 20:09
I guess i am cursed.

amfest
03-04-04, 20:26
sorry I don't have that bug although it'd be nice for my anti-city character so I dont' accidently GR into p1 :D

kurai
03-04-04, 21:23
I have a couple of "Destination Invalid"s that apppeared mysteriously in my list that log me straight out, but I've never lost the lot.

mehirc
03-04-04, 22:33
I am really frustrated because i dont understand why that does only happen to me and only on that one char! I must be something special. :lol:

I think i only want to hear someone of KK saying, we will investigate this there is definitly something wrong (even if they do not). Would make me feel better anyway.

Hm well and a little compensation wouldnt be bad now...the first time i was offered one, but didnt ever received it. The second time it was not even offered anymore, it was just said that they cant do anything.

seratoz
03-04-04, 22:38
It happened to me and kk does nothing about it, when it happened to me i lost my gogo too though. This was about 1 month ago

mehirc
03-04-04, 22:46
It happened to me and kk does nothing about it, when it happened to me i lost my gogo too though. This was about 1 month ago

OMG i found someone, welcome seratoz. ;)

The second time when it happened i lost half of my gogu, this time and first time not. Really strange.

dL9
03-04-04, 22:56
I've been around since beta 4 and I still see the same fucking bugs.. and they aren't small bugs either they're huge bugs that have been around for as long as I can remember. I'm not sure if they're trying to fix those bugs (and fail miserably) or not, but one thing I know is that (most of the time) they don't compensate us for THEIR mistakes. This is frustrating cause I'm sure everyone has had wiped items, or gogo, or gr, or cabs... You really gotta love this game to pay for bugs. And when DOY comes out, if somehow the player population increases, I can guarentee it won't be for long unless they fix those bugs and end Beta 5.

MrChumble
03-04-04, 23:12
I've never had that one thankfully O_o

Today I had fun with the uber double healing PE hybrid (http://www.chumble.org/brtf/shot0186.jpg). A new day, a new bug. Always something new to see in neocron :lol:

LiL T
04-04-04, 12:51
I'm TG I don't have grant GR in my list and I'm damn sure I had taged it aleast 5 times now :confused:

t0tt3
05-04-04, 11:59
sorry I don't have that bug although it'd be nice for my anti-city character so I dont' accidently GR into p1 :D

Yea ..... why cant we edit the ***** GR list our selfe? Well I cant say I GR to Jeriko sooooo many times, and just because of that I got it almost at first in my list =/

Make the GR list in alphabetical order or make us to move them up or down so you have the ones you use the most waaaay up in the list, not fun to look for a GR for 30 s just becuase you cant find it :mad:

netster
05-04-04, 13:02
is there any way to force my genreplist to be removed?
i would like to activate em in my own style now ;)

(also never had this bug, that all my GR's are gone)