PDA

View Full Version : [OT] possible event @ pluto

cRazy2003
03-04-04, 17:56
howdy y'all :p

ive been thinking about a possible fun eventon pluto, which i'll host. as you know im kinda stupid in terms of humour, but i think this would pwn

so anyways
its a mass dying event!
YaY

anyways everyone who wants to participate must go to the middle of a certain sector, or near a OP in a large space.
everyone must stand very close together in a circle shape, but no ppu's can participate, maybe if there was alot then some could, but if they got pwnd, then it would be kinda dumb :p
anyways once everyone it stood together a droner goes up very high and can take screenies or whatever, and maybe someone could do a video as well
everyone puts in there console /set self_kill 1 or whatever the command is, then me or whoever counts down from 10, then once i reach 0, everyone pressed enter, and they all die at once :lol: then of course the ppus would have to rezz
i know it sounds stupid, and its not spam either, what gave me this idea was at a clan ffa event on pluto, i died ( :p ) and someone was rezzing me, i was watching everyone when i was dead, then kyle came up to me, said something then self killed :lol: i found that funny as hell, then other tank came up and done it, then the ppu himself who was resing said something and then self killed himself :lol: :lol: :lol: what made it more funny was tho if someone dies on a slanted piece of ground how they keep shuffling back and forwards :lol: was so damn funny, and i think it would look so funny if there was a giant group of people all dying at the same time in a mass death :lol:
i know some might not do it but i definatly would, and i bet some would to when therw was a resser, screenies wud be funny to when your dead of everyone lying dead around you in a tight packed circle, so what do you think?

Possessed
03-04-04, 18:11
I seem to be /set kill_self 1 -ing a lot lately... ( sry for the shitty looks, was messing with graphic settings and I cba to turn them back up :O )

http://server5.uploadit.org/files/KyleVorgon-shot0080.JPG

http://server5.uploadit.org/files/KyleVorgon-shot0085.JPG

(the tank in those pics is cylon:O)
Oh and me like the idea :)