PDA

View Full Version : Vehicle Storage

enigma_b17
03-04-04, 16:13
This was asked before cant remember by whom but please for the love of holy god put some kind of storage capacity for items in a vehicle :) im sure every1 would appreciate it

|R@zor|
03-04-04, 16:44
Many people (Including me) have wanted this for the longest time, it would be damn handy for extended hunting sessions.

Clive tombstone
03-04-04, 17:45
Awsome Idea , and yes, its been around-forever, BTW as a note, people, PLEASE rate this thread, and dont just say 5 stars. go down to the "rate thread, when Posting a new reply.

msdong
03-04-04, 18:02
sure a YES, if its not to big and stuff blow up when the VHX is nuked.

hmm, as if voting would make sense. this is the oldest idea with VHC and KK still dont build it. we have a big thread in the germanz forum all about VHC but i nearly lost all hope on ever see VHCs get fixed.

Tratos
03-04-04, 18:35
ohh how about instead of haveing a cabinet type of thing (wouldnt be good for when you despawn the vehicle as stuff would go) how about a gogu? making vehicles very usful while hunting.

And yeh vehicle storage in some form plz!

~Tratos

msdong
03-04-04, 19:44
.. how about a gogu? making vehicles very usful while hunting...

isnt that a little to easy ?
:rolleyes:
i mean there should be a balance of pro and cons. oh and usualli i would have more space in the cab them ge gogo :)

Kenjuten
04-04-04, 03:03
Something would have to be done to the vehicles...I'm not interested in this idea at all, sadly; I'm not putting shit into my vehicle and chance it all get blown up along with the vehicle.

But, since others may want this still, I vote Indifferent. I'll simply not use the storage if it actually does get implemented.

seratoz
04-04-04, 03:19
10000000000000000000000% all for it....... course it prob won't be implimented just like the Item tracking idea, so you can get items lost due to bugs back, or the loot idea posted a few days ago.

YES to a cabinet

However definitely not a gogo, there has to be some risk, if you put shit in the vehicle and someone blows it up then you lose it, simple as that

|R@zor|
04-04-04, 03:30
To be honest i would'nt be too bothered about losing stuff if the vehicle blew up, for instance when im out hunting with my APU i find that most of my free load is taken up with junk for cloning boosters, which means i dont have much room for loot.

So i would use the vehicle storage space to store junk and maybe cheap loot, it would'nt be much use for rareparts.

*Edit: Finally found the rate this thread thingy so i gave it 5 stars*

Bl@zed
04-04-04, 09:14
YES...PLEASE give vehicles trunks...like the red car, revelers, storage places for tanks, and shit...really dumb they don;t have them, makes hunting with vehicles annoying as fuck..

Marx
04-04-04, 09:23
isnt that a little to easy ?
:rolleyes: Well, the way I see it, the game is already amazingly easy. People GR everywhere instead of walking or using vehicles - perhaps this would give them a motive to use a vehicle, thereby forcing them to use a vehicle pad somewhere in the area around their hunting spot.

Also, we all know that there would be complaints if someones equipment blew up in the trunk of their car.

Helpdesk would be flooded with "bug reports" and everyone would complain about 'the buggy (insert vehicle) just blew up and ate my whole MC5 collection'.

Geth
04-04-04, 18:55
I like the idea, but agree the ease that vehicles can be destroyed makes it unlikely that people will use a "trunk" of sorts. The Go-Gu is good, but a bit powerful to have on every vehicle, so I think they should have a new vehicle with a Go-Gu on it, but with no weapons of any sort. I see a conversion of the 4x4 Chaincraft but with the turret replaces with a Go-Gu station. This changes it from a military craft to a utility vehicle, so that the other vehicles with weapons still have a use.

Cruzbroker
04-04-04, 19:13
Yes to 'cabinet' (=trunk = container), NO way gogu.
Also I think the stuff in the trunk should err fly like the junk when blowing up a vehicle. (So it's lootable when blowing up a vehicle).