PDA

View Full Version : Poll: "done with loot" button (feature request)

happyslinky
03-04-04, 07:39
The feature:
A button next to "Take All" that would flag the mob for recycling by the server. Just like emptying the corpse.

Why it's a good idea:
- If people dont have to throw all the loot on the ground it should result in a lot less items for the server to track

- A LOT easier on the wrist

- Removing 6-8 items over and over and over (some stacked so extra clicks there) is REALLY BORING

what do you think? please vote and rate the thread

seratoz
03-04-04, 07:42
Not to mention it would lower lag also by not leaving so many dynamic objects on the ground........

Invertigo
03-04-04, 07:46
i already made a poll exactly like this a few months ago...

people said its a good idea, but nothing ever happend...i guess it would take to much work on KK's half to implement it.

i called it a "Drop All" button though instead of "Take All" ;)

tomparadox
03-04-04, 07:52
i like it..

Vryce
03-04-04, 07:53
Why it's a good idea:
- If people dont have to throw all the loot on the ground it should result in a lot less items for the server to track.
what do you think? please vote and rate the thread

True, but then what do we do with the stuff that is useless? :confused:

Invertigo
03-04-04, 07:57
True, but then what do we do with the stuff that is useless? :confused:

i dont think you get it...

the button makes the usless stuff go away, and anything in it thats not useless you can simply take like normal...

Vryce
03-04-04, 08:18
Okay, I'll revise my opinion, as long as I don't have to carry a bunch of trash around. :lol:

(What the heck are those mechturtles for, anyway?)

btw, good poll happy.

Sleawer
03-04-04, 12:09
Yea nice idea.
Also mobs respawn faster with this, so overall everyone benefits from the idea.

You are now on a distinguished road sir :p

msdong
03-04-04, 12:21
whats useless stuff for one, is the income of other ppl. with the stuff usualy remain in a mob i can fund all the ammo i need(by selling), recycle all psi booster i need and build all the VHC i need. ppl throw away allmost everyting but big junk and rare parts.

spongeb0b
03-04-04, 12:38
Yeah this is def a good idea. I think that it should be implemented because then everyone can benifit.

Also on the subject on what is some peoples waste is some peoples treasure, maybe people should hunt and find their own junk :p

Kenjuten
04-04-04, 02:30
er...

msdong, your post is appreciated, but the point of the feature was so that people can pick what they want and then tell the game to trash the corpse and its unpicked loot..those that care don't have to use the button and can simply either tab out of the corpse rpos or drop the rest on the floor like before.

Unless you understood that in the first place. :)