PDA

View Full Version : Green dude

MrChumble
03-04-04, 02:11
I took a couple of pics yesterday and don't really know what to make of them. Is this a bug or possible haxploits?

Pic1 (http://www.chumble.org/brtf/shot0184.jpg)
Pic2 (http://www.chumble.org/brtf/shot0185.jpg)

Note respectively his clan rank and his talking while dead thing. I know it's possible to talk while dead, standing up in sync. Never seen anyone do it a little after they drop dead though.

joran420
03-04-04, 02:15
naw dont think thats an exploit less he figured out a way to be always martian skin ..... but u shouldnt post exploit here anyway....but u know that

MrChumble
03-04-04, 02:19
He is always green, that's why it seems so odd. Do I know not to post about exploits here? I don't recall hearing that :angel:

G.0.D.
03-04-04, 02:20
Its not an exploit, Rather a really old glitch... A GM will role around in his pinto and fix it

joran420
03-04-04, 02:21
hehe...yeah thats weird then

email exploits@neocron.com

yeah i think thats it

Odin
03-04-04, 02:22
It's not an exploit. It's just a bug and all he has to do is email helpdesk and we will fix it. Of course the longer he waits the more problematic a fix can become.

MrChumble
03-04-04, 02:25
What about the talking while lying down dead part? No evil haxploits there? I want my pound of flesh dammit :D

ezza
03-04-04, 02:51
][)ank on saturn has been green on saturn for long time, his rank is "that Green Guy" :p

Possessed
03-04-04, 02:53
LOL

Krebu actually likes being green so meh :)

petek480
03-04-04, 03:06
Forget about him being green. I want to know what class he is!!!!!!!!! I've always wanted to know but I've always forgot to ask him:(

kurai
03-04-04, 03:19
Krebu is "doing a Jethro" :D

Shakari
03-04-04, 03:48
Krebu is "doing a Jethro" :D

Yup the one and only jethro lol the original "lil'green guy" :D:D:D

alig
03-04-04, 12:36
It's not an exploit. It's just a bug and all he has to do is email helpdesk and we will fix it. Of course the longer he waits the more problematic a fix can become.

Does that work the same for my 9 month old bugged rank, not even you could believe my rank has been worked out right.

8 epics
base 100 con
/62
moveon / marines / pp / amc3 / fh2....

My brothers tank is rank 67, hes base 98 con same imps except hes got herc (65 without that in) and 1 epic done.

If you think you can fix it then let me know as im sick of gm's telling me useless information when i know there wrong :rolleyes:

ezza
03-04-04, 12:40
What about the talking while lying down dead part? No evil haxploits there? I want my pound of flesh dammit :D he proberbly typed it before he died and pressed enter as he was going down, i do it often, was still running my mouth off at a enemy even as my gimpy hybrid was going down :)

Possessed
03-04-04, 14:16
He's a spy pete :o Pure trade skiller IIRC.

Serpent
03-04-04, 15:16
can gms make my char (pe) green ? ;)

Nightbrother
03-04-04, 16:13
I was told that the person called Obsoleet (<-- willful misspelling ;)) was green long before Jethro, cause in another thread some time ago, I called Jethro the 1st greenie also, but was told of Obso and another guy, both before Jethro apparently.

petek480
03-04-04, 16:16
I was told that the person called Obsoleet (<-- willful misspelling ;)) was green long before Jethro, cause in another thread some time ago, I called Jethro the 1st greenie also, but was told of Obso and another guy, both before Jethro apparently.
I don't think obsoleet was ever green o_O

rob444
03-04-04, 16:47
Well.. I've asked those who are martians in neocron and they say they EXPLOITED in the **** ******** ******.

petek480
03-04-04, 16:58
Well.. I've asked those who are martians in neocron and they say they EXPLOITED in the **** ******** ******.
Well if you were green and people keep asking you why, wouldn't you get tired after a while and start fucking around with them?

rob444
03-04-04, 17:01
Nah, they all said the same thing.

Well they could have all agreed to say the same thing but I highly doubt it..

Eledhbrant
03-04-04, 18:05
well ][)ank on saturn is a /69 Tank or so, when he wears PA obviously he looks normal, without it he looks like those screenies above, if he didnt want to be green he'd have gotten it fixed I imagine, as would the people still green, its something relatively unique so why not have fun with it? :)

rob444
03-04-04, 18:39
Well, if he removes his armor he looks like a PE but could be a tank. I think it's a little bit "cheat" if you know what I mean, someone with this kind of bug can run without armor and look like a PE but in fact he is a big capped devourer tank.

MjukisDjur
03-04-04, 20:59
/me wants to be green.. can I also email helpdesk? :)

Serpent
03-04-04, 21:40
/me wants to be green.. can I also email helpdesk? :)
i want to know that too :(

REVKhA
03-04-04, 22:32
hahaha Look at neartmhar :lol:

Shadow Dancer
03-04-04, 22:44
I wish I had a green char. :(

ezza
03-04-04, 23:38
i did have a green guy but deleted him

Saza
04-04-04, 01:10
Greenguyocron...

amfest
04-04-04, 01:53
I read in another post that you can in fact actually talk while dead but then you get locked in that chat interface andhave to relog to fix it and select GR. Not sure about rez though.

THE_TICK!!!!
04-04-04, 02:18
actually its quite easy to talk while your dead if you pull up your options screen before you actually log in you will see something like quick chat key i think it is...not sure i havent played in months :(welll anyway it all boils down to if you push that key while dead a prearranged saying (typed in the options screen as well) will pop up.

LiL T
04-04-04, 12:45
It once happened to my PE when I had zoned I think this was going in an out post underground. Well it did not stick I crashed and when I reloged I was normal again :(

Clownst0pper
04-04-04, 13:03
Spank'd by dank on saturn is also green, and im aware a titan player is also green.

To fix it im aware helpdesk get a GM to pay u a visit, u give them all your items, delete your old char, create a new one, and they GM cap your skills to where ever they were.

Then give you your items back. Spank'd never did it however as he wore Tank PA, so it didnt bother him.

And he liked being green anyway as he looked like a PE with a CS out :lol: ;)

Selendor
04-04-04, 13:06
There's a few downsides to going green I think you should know:-

You lose all your money
You lose all your soulight
You lose all your epics
You lose all your genreps
You lose all your faction sympathy (could be a good thing I suppose)

and worst of all - your soulight won't raise automatically afterwards.

At least, thats what happened to my character. Saying that, I left him green because in a game of cookie cutters its good to look different.

Clownst0pper
04-04-04, 13:09
Selendor There's a few downsides to going green I think you should know:-

You lose all your money
You lose all your soulight
You lose all your epics
You lose all your genreps
You lose all your faction sympathy (could be a good thing I suppose)

and worst of all - your soulight won't raise automatically afterwards.

At least, thats what happened to my character. Saying that, I left him green because in a game of cookie cutters its good to look different.

Thats not true selendor, as I say, Spank'd was exactly how he was, in every sense, except he was just green, and looked like a PE, maybe the bug varies and he got extremely lucky :p

ezza
04-04-04, 13:15
Thats not true selendor, as I say, Spank'd was exactly how he was, in every sense, except he was just green, and looked like a PE, maybe the bug varies and he got extremely lucky :p
hes been lucky, as the green bug can lead to all that sel said, mind you that can happen anyway regardless of green or not :rolleyes:

Dargeshaad
04-04-04, 13:32
Selendor forgot to add that you loose everything in your gogu and all your imps as well, and yes you can do epics again ;)

Nasher
04-04-04, 17:51
The "green guy syndrome" goes way back to beta 2 :P
I think the first I saw was a guy called "jimbo"