PDA

View Full Version : N.E.X.T. Epic (Lvl 30)

yungeinstein
02-04-04, 20:16
I'm trying to complete the level 30 N.E.X.T. epic and i can't quite figure out what i'm supposed to do when I get to Outzone 8. At one point I found it and found this club called "Club Jailhouse" but was KoS'd as soon as I stepped foot inside. Is that where i'm supposed to go? I was under the impression that I was supposed to find some Black Dragons out there and talk to them.

If anyone has any insight please respond.

btw: I play on Saturn as Dante Crass

Scikar
02-04-04, 21:21
If you're looking for a guy called Max, he's in the gate between the JailHouse and wastelands. You can access it from the wastelands without going through the JailHouse, though I can't remember which way to go after heading out. There are 5 gates between NC and the wastes, OZ station, the Crahn Abbey, the JailHouse, and 2 secret passages. The 3 main gates all look similar, so if you have a look around the zones surrounding the OZ station gate you should spot them, one will lead to the Crahn Abbey, in which case you found the other one (:p) and the other will put you face to face with Max, and with the JailHouse just past that.

If you want to go through the JailHouse you'll to need to have less than 6 SoulLight if I remember correctly, best way to lose it would probably be to kill a vendor or something (but you'll usually end up with about -13 after that, it's not enough to affect CopBots or item drops but be careful not to shoot any vendors or faction allies for a while) and head out from the JailHouse towards the wastes. There are 4 entrances to the JailHouse I think, and each has an NPC there to warn you about what's ahead. The one by the entrance you're after looks like an Anarchy Breed member, go past him (heading out of the JH) and you'll be heading out of the gate and you should see Max somewhere around there.

If you're not looking for Max, then I'm stumped. :p