PDA

View Full Version : UNofficial Neocron News

Whitestuff
02-04-04, 12:47
Hello. many of you have seen me troll the forums when I am bored offering what bits of advice I can and throwing opinions around like they were hand grenades. But today, I'm not here to tell you what to think, I am here to tell you about the next worthless time wasting project I have come up with:

Its called UNofficial Neocron News and it was an idea I had today while updating my *free* website of doom that I post links to so I can show of ingame screenies and whatnot. While I hate free websites in general, I have decided to use it as a vehicle to express myself aboutthis game in the form of news articles that aren't supported by KK, but they try to follow things in game.

So What I'll usually do, I guess, is update the site and then come here to post the topic I have posted and give you all a link to chomp on. You could even discuss the implications of the story I put out in the thread I start and whatnot. I, of course, will fill in where necessary.

So enjoy today's installment: Crahn Cornering the Candy Business? (http://whitekrakrboi.tripod.com/)

The "Old Pictures" Links are not entirely filled in yet, but they show previous pictures that go along with previous news articles. Obviously being a free site, I have to delete things often, so there won't be an archive of more than 5-6 stories at any one time (unless you want to throw me a much bigger free web space, or buy me one LOL).

Enjoy it you forum goons, you.

Kenjuten
02-04-04, 21:03
Very nice story. :)

Humorous one, but I must say I have no knowlegde of this supposed tie-in with my Sect.

Of course, they do taste rather delicious to me, but you should have seen the ploy that Tsunami made! I mean, they actually created fake guns made of candy! Milky Rens to be exact!

I ask you, what more is there to think when you know this?

The Syndicate is trying to corner our market! We must relenquish them of their doing...their competition with us and the Black Dragons!

Er...

I didn't say anything. <_< Really. <_<;

*chomps into a Milky Ren* Mmm....

Whitestuff
02-04-04, 21:11
Though I enjoy ur roleplay and interest in my story, don't do it in this forum for fear that the mods may close the thread....

But that's a cool spin to put on the story.

Maybe I should post the link to my site in here and a link to a thread in the roleplay forum to discuss it in roleplay fashion there? Hey mods, is that ok?

Opar
03-04-04, 22:51
hehe, funny story ^_^

MrChumble
03-04-04, 23:17
lol, nice one :lol: