PDA

View Full Version : BDOY Test server VOTE

Babes
02-04-04, 12:13
OK OK so we have has the plan files...the logo...the tit bit theteasers.. All to just keep us playing paying are Fee's and waiting....and waiting....and.... for over a year plus

So as we say in UK...."SHIT and get GET of the POT".....put BDOY on a test server and give us a REAL look at what you've done so far.

ezza
02-04-04, 12:15
nope keep it as a suprise

Scikar
02-04-04, 12:16
And empty all the retail servers, spoil all the surprises, not to mention make the 'preview' for BB users only? No thanks.

L3m0n
02-04-04, 12:21
would be good but untill it comes out im happy woth screen shots ;)

Dissenter
02-04-04, 12:21
Whats the point, it'll be much better when its actually released.

Babes
02-04-04, 12:27
I want to see if its worth upgrading....if not im Playing classic...i want to see what the hell im going to be paying for....

I may even become the Neocron Classic Marta lol refusing to upgrade.

@34 Suprises and Santa clause are long gone...Business is Business....Show me the SH*t before i pay hard cash

Mr_Snow
02-04-04, 12:27
Nah too much hassle downloading a huge test patch for a sneak peak tbh.

Anyway will ruin the surprise of it coming out at all.

Jesterthegreat
02-04-04, 13:14
ffs everyone stop saying it will be better if we dont see it early...

some people beta test things to remove / point out bugs, not get a free game :rolleyes:

i think that DoY is / will be beta tested thoroughly... but it should certainly not be an open beta...

maybe an invite only beta, trusted / well known community members / beta 3 testers get invited maybe?

it must be tested for stability / bugs, but certainly not by everyone...

jiga
02-04-04, 13:46
yeah i think that doy should be tested by trustworthy ppl who will not ruin the suprise for evry1

Mr_Snow
02-04-04, 13:47
Originally posted by jiga
yeah i think that doy should be tested by trustworthy ppl who will not ruin the suprise for evry1

Like KK employees who could lose their job if they do ruin the surprise?

Jesterthegreat
02-04-04, 13:51
Originally posted by Mr_Snow

or select people who sign an NDA and can be held legally responsible for leaking information?

just like the origional NC beta...

jiga
02-04-04, 14:02
they might need more ppl than that to test it

Babes
02-04-04, 14:19
Well

1) I want to see how my computer will handle BDOY

2) I want to see how BUG free its

3) I want to see if its worth it or its just a Over advertised PATCH publicity campain to get more income for KK and keep us handing over $$$ waiting for us and encouraging us to BUY MORE ACCOUNTS OR YOU LOOSE OUT.

FFS is all about MONEY MONEY MONEY..and you kids dont see it. Maybe becasue i work in a money hungry business all my life. SqeeZE every penny we can out of the customer.

First it was FREE now we PAY...then its Delayed over a Year..Then they need a Publisher or what ever.....IS THE GAME EVEN NEAR READY

You think it will SPOIL THE SUPRISE..For pitty sake..get a grip...you've been brain washed in MC5 M8

Ive know company's to promise all sorts then...POOF there Bust and Gone. I feel my patiants and wallet is being prayed on by KK...

HAS KK REALLY GOT THE GOODS....Thats why i want to see a test server.

Upto now is all MOUTH and no ACTION. a Few Pretty screen...a few pages of HTML Text and LOGO...(which looks like startwars)...I want to see the Swirly of KK's CS..

All sound like a Pitch for Investers into a new company...Lots of Story boards...ready made customer base...with a annual income of.....etc etc

Jesterthegreat
02-04-04, 14:32
Originally posted by Babes
I want the expansion early and free... i dont wanna wait... i dont wanna pay... i dont wanna test it for errors... i just want to play an unreleased expansion!!!!1!!11!!oneoenone

we have all been waiting for DoY... look at my forum account date... i have been waiting at least as long as you for it.

we all want it.

however... if you arent sure about buying it... don't

ffs people, this is an expansion pack. it is not gonna save the game. if your bored now, expansion will be no better. if your not bored now, if you love the game... get the expansion... its what, £20?

we all have to deal with this... try to deal without whining plz?

Junkie

Nidhogg
02-04-04, 14:34
Reakktor have made it clear that testing of Neocron:Beyond Dome Of York will only be tested internally. We appreciate that you want to get your hands on the new game ahead of time but I'm afraid it's not an option.

N

/edit - judging by Babes' second post this thread was never really about testing DOY anyway.