PDA

View Full Version : Big clash on Jupiter?

Waldi Wood
02-04-04, 10:58
Hi,

at first...sorry for my english. Dunno if it's als correct. ;)

As we noticed this morning (GMT+1 ;)) black cartel is visiting Jupiter and they are searching for new challenges. So FAnG is happy about it and in the upcoming months, we will see if black cartel is really that 'godlike' as everyone told us.

To be honest, I don't know if everyone of black cartel is changing to Jupiter. They just told us that they're already 12 Nibs.

So black cartel: Just grow up relaxed, get some good stuff and we will see us on the battle field then. :)

Sorry for any mistakes. =\

/edit: Sounds better i think.

[FAnG]Prime

hinch
02-04-04, 10:59
sexy prime english was fine :)

but do we get bonus points when we grief them back to saturn?

~Drav~
02-04-04, 11:00
wandi :D

nah cartel are crap =p the wont last on there i dont think, cause they gotta relevel new chars :I thats why most of the pluto guys went back... lazy gimps o_O

hinch
02-04-04, 11:04
you can cap in a couple of days as fenix and cannings nub proved
hell i capped my pluto apu and tank i a few days.

Scikar
02-04-04, 11:05
The best of Cartel have enough dedication to level up chars properly on Jupiter. The ones who don't are the ones I'll have fun mopping up on Saturn. :)

sparrowtm
02-04-04, 11:06
Cartel on Jupiter? Rest assured I will kill every frigging Cartel-newb I encounter. Sorry, FAnG .. :p

Say no to Cartel.

hinch
02-04-04, 11:06
Originally posted by Scikar
The best of Cartel have enough dedication to level up chars properly on Jupiter. The ones who don't are the ones I'll have fun mopping up on Saturn. :)

lol gg sickar :)

im just waiting for some nub cartel to come try to kill me :)

@ sparrow lol :) if you need a ppu just shout

sparrowtm
02-04-04, 11:11
Who needs PPUs? Those people can't write a single clean English word, why bother to bring a buff-bitch along? :lol: :angel:

hinch
02-04-04, 11:12
lol i resent that i am not a buff-bitch.

im a constant heal bitch who needs buffs when you have perm-a-holy heal :D

S a W
02-04-04, 11:15
hrmm... yea O_o

your all nibish

Nightbrother
02-04-04, 11:17
I created a TG tank on Jupiter yesterday, and am gonna see how much there is to be had there. ;)

sparrowtm
02-04-04, 11:27
Originally posted by S a W
hrmm... yea O_o

your all nibish

10 am, Cartel TeamSpeak:

nib.
nib.
nib.
nib.
nib.
nib.
nib.
nib.
nib.

Devils Grace
02-04-04, 11:44
heheh

u guyz are all happy wich makes me happy to

to those on saturn rest assure that we are not leaving.

Most of us have all capped chars, and in the dead times we were just rerolling and lvling nibs

so we tought it would be fun lvling nibs on a diferent server, to meet new ppl, fight new ppl, find anotehr challenge

our core server it is and it will be saturn, just on the dead moments we will be elsewhere
but we got our op's under serveilence, so if u go to citicom and u see no one is on think twice before attack and if u do (i hope so) go prepared.

lets see the upcoming days how things work out and if ppl can handle sarting over in a new server

my thx to Fenix from Fang for that starter cash he gave to every single of us

i promise i wont pk u.............much:p

Nidhogg
02-04-04, 11:50
Keep it in-game please.

N