PDA

View Full Version : I THINK I HAVE A GREAT IDEA(lol)

Dingo
01-04-04, 21:55
hello guys,i have nothing to do today so i have pushed up my intelligence ^^ and i had an idea
(weather in NY sucks lol)

Why don't change the "no faction" status in the game so MERCENARIES like me could do their job whithout the FEAR OF THE COPBOTS

look for exemple : as a city mercs , someone ask me to kill a city admin
i say ok but when i kill him , i get pissed off cuz i lost a lot of SL!i said OK and i forget everything of being a merc,but now i want again to be one,cuz it is really funny lol
NO IM NOT A NOOB and i play the game for a long time , and NOW it bothers me alot ! ^^

thx alot for answering

Maarten
01-04-04, 21:57
Doesn't it suck to have loyalties as a mercenary... :D

Duder
01-04-04, 21:57
Collect the bounty and stay low for awhile.

BaDDaSS
01-04-04, 22:08
[ edited for violation of the forum rules - spam ]

Dingo
01-04-04, 22:12
Maarten Doesn't it suck to have loyalties as a mercenary...

lol loyalties ?if i get paid , i can give some "loyality" ^^

Duder Collect the bounty and stay low for awhile.

"stay low for a while "
Easy to say when you have to kill many ^^
(- 32 SL =it is not a while , it is an eternity ^^)

and sorry for the thread title ^^ was in "good" mood

Opar
01-04-04, 22:52
Contract killings would be nice. Like a certian member of CityAdmin wanted to get back at a number of Crahn runners, he could hire a CityMerc clan on a contract of 100k per kill.

But people WOULDNT pay.

Scikar
01-04-04, 23:04
Add a proper system for it. You pay the cash through the citycom and specify a time limit. If the assassin kills the target within the time limit, he gets the cash, if not, you get it back. The mission is done like an epic kill so the hired assassin doesn't lose SL, however you can only do one contract kill in a certain period of time.

Kenjuten
02-04-04, 03:25
1.) SL bug still exists.
2.) Yes I kind of agree having loyalties as a mercenary sucks, BUT, they are called the CityMercs after all. D:

HumphreY
02-04-04, 07:56
People would abuse your idea to random PK. CM would become the no.1 PK faction. That's why it does not work...

Crest
02-04-04, 09:03
So you saying there would be PKing .... Mebbe you should come to the Carebare Server called Saturn where even allies are killing each other .... Hey I have had guys killed within factions with no justifiable reason ....

Soz guys but the concern I have is a SL concern, which limits pointless pking.... I like the pking ... just the SL limits it to groups

Dingo
02-04-04, 09:30
People would abuse your idea to random PK. CM would become the no.1 PK faction. That's why it does not work...

i think it will be nice to do the same system as in SWG(i hate it but this is the only thing cool in this game)

all the one who have a bad SL or the ones who have done some mystakes would be automatically written into the citycom,so there will be a special menu for the bounty hunter ,and the BH would be able to choose the one he wants to kill and to see the prime on his head

City Mercs isn't really a mercenary faction cuz they have allies and enemies.so i think ,it will be cool to chnage the "no faction" status

borlegan
02-04-04, 10:59
Becoming a merc in real life have penalties too :D

Kenjuten
02-04-04, 20:43
Yes, like for example you have to be loyal to your clients until you get your money, and you can never claim true allegiance to anyone, even if at some points you may feel otherwise.

RuButt
02-04-04, 22:17
Originally posted by Crest
Hey I have had guys killed within factions with no justifiable reason ....

THAY WANT DEAD!! HUNTED HAVE BADD!!! ROFFFFFFFFFLLL