PDA

View Full Version : The dome Of york

Dingo
01-04-04, 20:53
hello guys
I just want to ask a question that confuse me at time :"IS THE DOME OF YORK AN UNIQUE FACTION OR WILL IT INCLUDE MANY FACTIONS"
i mean that DOME OF YORK IS LIKE "NEOCRON" who includes all the factions you know

thx for answering guys !

Tratos
01-04-04, 20:55
Well DOy will have all the current Anti City factions within the city and then there will be the doy faction itself (PLEASE KK THINK OF A NAME DONT CALL IT DOY) and possibly a couple new factions for each city if some of the rumors are true.

~Tratos

Opar
01-04-04, 20:57
Dome of York WILL become a faction. And the factions living within DoY will be (it hink)

Dome of York, Twighlight Guardian, Black Dragon, Crahn, Fallen angels, Tsunami.

I think.

Tratos
01-04-04, 20:59
i know DOY will have its own faction, but for the love of crahn dont call it DOY cos thats a bit daft if you ask me. i mean City Admin isnt called Neocron is it?

~Tratos

L3m0n
01-04-04, 21:05
hope its not called DOY cos its a good name for a city but not a fac...
and like tratos said CM isnt called Neocron :rolleyes:

Dingo
01-04-04, 21:40
i didn't understand lol
you mean there will be ONLY ONE factions in the dome of york ?(in addition to the others that we know) ?
and you are somehow sayin' DOY will be an asile for the anti NEOCRON ? like anarchy breed / TG , etc .....

Crono
01-04-04, 21:51
DoY will be just like Neocron is the respect that ti will be the home for multiple factions (anti neocron ones)

there will also be a DoY faction inside aswell (no one knows the name, were just hoping its not called DoY) it will be the same as City Admin is for Neocron.

-Crono

Dingo
01-04-04, 21:58
*take his head down*
cooool but i will have A FUCKIN' HEADACHE when will have TO MEMORIZE EVERY NEW FACTION in ADITION TO THE OLD ONES ^^

never mind ^^ the game will be HUGE then

jiga
01-04-04, 21:58
call the members of the DoY faction Yorkies

BaDDaSS
01-04-04, 22:06
Originally posted by Opar
Dome of York WILL become a faction. And the factions living within DoY will be (it hink)

Dome of York, Twighlight Guardian, Black Dragon, Crahn, Fallen angels, Tsunami.

I think.

I really doubt FA will leave TH?

Dingo
01-04-04, 22:07
and tg the canyon lol ?

Tratos
01-04-04, 22:16
its already been said.

TG and FA will both leave there main HQs (which they will HAVE to deffend to keep) to a sub office in DOY

~Tratos

Dingo
01-04-04, 22:17
LIES lol

i think the story will be an HUGE WAR SHIT ^^
cuz if even the pacific FA HAVE TO leave tech haven ........

*go and hide himself under his bed *

naimex
01-04-04, 23:44
im still looking forward to seeing how they are gonna do the apartment transfers from TH and TG

and the removing of city GRs, or making them off limits to non city anyways.

and stuff like that.

Marx
02-04-04, 00:07
Originally posted by Dingo
i think the story will be an HUGE WAR SHIT ^^
cuz if even the pacific FA HAVE TO leave tech haven ........

Well, seeing as the City Admin has been putting the squeeze on FA of late, I don't think they would have a problem moving them without an actual armed conflict of any sort.

Just remember, CA put a military blockade around Tech Haven in the past, and then 'monitored' the activity of all TH's citizens. I dont think anyone would appreciate that, and I think most groups would move if given the oppurtunity... No?

I mean hell. Who would you rather live next to: The militant powerhugging xenophobe? Or the laid back revenge seeking militants?

Neocrons_coward
02-04-04, 01:04
Originally posted by Dingo
hello guys
I just want to ask a question that confuse me at time :"IS THE DOME OF YORK AN UNIQUE FACTION OR WILL IT INCLUDE MANY FACTIONS"
i mean that DOME OF YORK IS LIKE "NEOCRON" who includes all the factions you know

thx for answering guys !

I doint know the DOY is still confusing me like is it a town like neocron or is it another waste of space like the swamp which will make me CRASH and start with the F U C AND K words as myu passanger in my car is like Oh im illergic to pissy water i dont want to get wet lalalalalalalala DONT TAKE FEMALES TO SWAMPS... 1 ITS NOT ROMANTIC AND 2 ITS NOT THE CURE TO A BIG FUCK OFF FUSTRATING HEADACHE.,..

alig
02-04-04, 01:29
Originally posted by BaDDaSS
I really doubt FA will leave TH?

TH and Canyons will become huge op's that people can take over, so CA might be in control of the Canyons for example.