PDA

View Full Version : newbie Mc5 needs more mobs

n3m
01-04-04, 13:41
Like the title says basically.

Right now you can run around the entire zone and only catch a swarm of flies which are a pain in the arse to kill because of the speed they move in.
The place looks pretty cool to level, but it needs to be friendlier to the newbie. As a 0/2, a turd even moves faster. So maybe something like a bonus that gives +10AGL/ATH

Bigger (flesh) mobs. Right now only the snakes drop meat. the MC5 victims are 25/25 and hurt more than a Aggressor Captain (27/27), at least they shoot a heck of alot faster. All other mobs are flies, dragonflies, and other tiny critters you can't see at a distance. Making you run to deserted places. It would be fun to see smaller (but still huge in comparison with current mobs) chasers, hopper, warbots and other stuff. Like the Tacholiym Warbot (might be a little high at 45/45) and the Galopticus Somethingus. It needs mobs that make newbs go piss their pants and make teams to take it down.
The mobs that are Higher level, will also drop higher TL junk, making it possible to make new guns. - Right now I'm scanning the zone for 12x Medium flesh, to turn it into WP4. And WP4 I need for my Homemade Claw

Mini wasteland. The zone is huge, so maybe it can be divided into parts(IF the engine supports that, not sure?). like swamps, canyons steppe, and grasslands.

garyu69
01-04-04, 13:59
I agree, for the new players who haven't played before it is good. Because lets face it the re-rollers just GR out and grab a PPU and strap them to thier ass to level.

But if there were more Mobs and a better levelling oppurtunities at MC5 the they could level up there.

BramTops
01-04-04, 14:13
100% agreed. 5 stars. ;) (except for the mini wastelands)

L3m0n
01-04-04, 14:44
they said that in DOY they are going to improve the newbie leveling area alot, it might not even be MC5 anymore but somewhere else (on what fac you pick when making a new char)

Xylaz
01-04-04, 15:27
yeah, 100% agree and 5 stars

and i know they said that after BDoY everything's going to change... yet for some strange reason i don't take everything they say as granted...

El Barto
01-04-04, 16:42
Indeed, although I don't think they are going to do any thing about it untill DoY.

ZoomZoom
01-04-04, 19:47
i never stay at that place would be nice to run around with other nibs kill a cave of spiders or something.