PDA

View Full Version : Biotech Epic

Jest
01-04-04, 06:31
Percentage of Reveler upon arrival: 1
Number of times Rez cast: 7
Realizing I'm gonna have to do this again when another clannie levels his BT char: Please God kill me now

Seen a few threads about this lately. Just did it so its definitely possible, but it sure is a bitch to do it. Just a tip to any one doing it, having the vehicle take a lot of the damage is a great way to do it. Its actually not that bad unless your BT person dies in the middle of a big group. Six of those rezzes where at one spot, couldnt get him out of there. My suggestion is to use the ASG at i16 and drive your person from Escador southwest. Be sure to take advantage of heal being able to be cast on a person in a vehicle. :p

(Would have posted this in an existing thread but didnt see one on front page).

El Barto
01-04-04, 09:39
I helped some one do it yesterday, with a PPU its not all that hard, only needed to rezz him once.

Kenjuten
01-04-04, 15:01
As can probably be extracted from all the talk on the threads, the experience differs per person/team...

Good luck people, I'm still kinda held up but once I'm finished for the day I'm going to try to start up my Vehicle service on Pluto and then on other servers. :)