PDA

View Full Version : When is BDOY coming out?

Rai Wong
01-04-04, 01:39
I am starting to get bored of Neocron, i'm thinking of moving to AO or SWG, but I heard bad things about both...not sure what to do....when is BDOY coming out? I heard it was summer....that isn't very pleasant....

VictorKruger
01-04-04, 01:57
When it's done™ :p

Oh... and I'm back

BaDDaSS
01-04-04, 02:29
Heh, :)

cRazy2003
01-04-04, 02:37
i think its second or third quarter of this year

joran420
01-04-04, 02:46
Q2 2004 last they said...AO sucks ballz imho...SWG i just played for 2 months right when it came out...hear its gotten better but cant be assed to put that piece o shite back on meh puter

Clive tombstone
01-04-04, 03:51
Dont play SWG anymore, Jedi's have Ruined the game, NOT even kidding, now that there are jedi's, Everyone and there grandma is trying to be one, Leaving nothin, including tradeskillers left, making the price of items skyrocket, and making PvP less bearable. Personally, the game was allot better without them...

Marx
01-04-04, 03:53
Originally posted by Clive tombstone
Dont play SWG anymore, Jedi's have Ruined the game, NOT even kidding, now that there are jedi's, Everyone and there grandma is trying to be one, Leaving nothin, including tradeskillers left, making the price of items skyrocket, and making PvP less bearable. Personally, the game was allot better without them...

Come on!

Hell, people predicted that that would happen. I don't understand how SOE manages to be so blind... Its almost as if they don't care at all...

Wait!

They don't!

:lol: