PDA

View Full Version : NeoLauncher PRO hits 2000 users! :D

BramTops
01-04-04, 00:23
Just now, NLpro registered it's 2000th runner!

Almost 25% (459) are registered runners. Those accounts are removed after 6 weeks of inactivity.

The rest (1541) are individual logged IP numbers, removed after 1 week of inactivity. So the total number may go up and down (as it has always been)...

Hooooray!!!! :D

Clownst0pper
01-04-04, 00:26
Gratz, not bad for a 3rd party program :D :lol:

How many NC members are actually playing? I doubt more than 2000!!!!! :eek:

BramTops
01-04-04, 00:29
See my signature....

But that "online" value is nothing more than "runners who launcher NLpro in the last 3 hours".

The 3 hours might be a bit long though... ;) I'm working on an "actual online"-script but having some security issues. It also needs some heavy modifications to the NLpro PHP core and account database.... :( So that might take a while.

Drexel
01-04-04, 05:10
Congrats, ive just started using it & straight away got all my clan using.

OT - How do I get my NLpro info showing up in my sig ?

Keep up the great work. :D

Kenjuten
01-04-04, 05:12
Copy/paste the line of code given to you in the account settings screen, and make sure you check the box AND save before trying to use the link.

@ Bram: I thank you verily for your service, I plan to use it to help utilize my own services. :D

BramTops
01-04-04, 12:30
More info about how to put your online status in your signature can be found here (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=93653&perpage=15&pagenumber=5).

@ Kenjutin... what "own services" do you mean? ;)

Kenjuten
01-04-04, 15:15
Ohh, well, nothing like stealing anything from you, that's for sure =P

I know this is kinda far off and it's a 'weird' idea, but I'm going to develop lots of different chars (see sig =P) to help with stuff on (for the most part) Pluto where I can.

BramTops
01-04-04, 17:32
Btw... gues we'll have to make that 2000 - 5 users.... Do you really have 6 seperate NLpro accounts??? Why - o - why....

Anyway... things like that wont be necasary anymore with the next major update (2.4). But still working on that....

subsys
01-04-04, 17:42
congrats bram, nice work mate

BramTops
01-04-04, 18:47
And lets not forget these people:

ItemGFX program : Tim 'Mighty Max' Seidel
Enhanced graphics : Maarten 'Eagle' Tops
Enhanced crosshairs : Dazist, DjFlash
Enhanced map : Ascention
Enhanced drone HUD : J. Folsom
Enhanced minimaps : J. Folsom
Enhanced sounds : cr33p3r
Chatlogger : Telepath
SkillManager : Smoker (updated to patch 196 by ZoneseeK)

subsys
01-04-04, 18:57
sorry :)

an of course congrats to all the others who bram name dropped above

better? ^^

Whitestuff
01-04-04, 19:45
Bram, what is my online image? Is that the thing in ur siggy that says "so and so just signed in"?

I just eneabled it without any idea what it is.

jiga
01-04-04, 20:17
wow i didnt even kno that many ppl played NC

BramTops
01-04-04, 20:17
@ WhiteKrAkRBOi:

Originally posted by BramTops
More info about how to put your online status in your signature can be found here (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=93653&perpage=15&pagenumber=5).

If you dont use it, please disable it because it will use servertime to generate your signature pic.

Kenjuten
02-04-04, 03:10
@ Bram: Sorry dude...didn't mean to make it 1995 users. :(

I have 6 NLPro accounts to supplement my 6 accounts, silly. :p

But I suppose once you do make the update, and if I think I know what I think you're talking about, I'll be able to make my sig smaller then. :)

Generic
03-04-04, 19:58
Congrats m8, i'll try to come by and drop off my Nl Pro skin pack asap, but u need to release the new NlPro first :p
Otherwise my skins wont fit/work.

THE_TICK!!!!
04-04-04, 02:47
ggggggggg sup man long time bro. watcha been up to..ill have to try this neo pro when i get home..might be a bit though..hope everything is goin good for ya.