PDA

View Full Version : Whens the new patch?

Clownst0pper
31-03-04, 20:27
Its been forever since the last patch, and im aware it takes some fine balancing, but as phobos always says, its hard to fine tune with a 10ton hammer.

So KK, I say release the patch, im sure there will be some problems, but we live with them as they are now, lets have some new things, pweez? :p :D

Whens the new patch? :(

msdong
31-03-04, 20:58
Originally posted by Clownst0pper
....Whens the new patch? :(

right, i have the same question!

Omnituens
31-03-04, 21:13
WHEN ITS DONE™

40$Poser
31-03-04, 21:13
my guess: not until doy is out...

msdong
31-03-04, 21:43
Originally posted by Omnituens
WHEN ITS DONE™

well, you right.

but how long is the TH lift blocked now ?

plague
31-03-04, 21:47
Hehe was just thinking about that then saw this forum lol..
So yea where the hell is it there is so much stuff that needs to be fixed asap (TH lifts MC5 some other sht dont remember),
and where is nema i though last week they said it was this monday o_O eh maby not....

Tratos
31-03-04, 21:47
the majority of patches untill DOY will most lily only to be fix things such as MC5 but not fix anythgn major since alot of bugs wont be bugs with a new engine and stuff, the next patch should be a big one (racetrack GR, holo vests and stuff)

and yeah

WHEN ITS DONE (TM)

~Tratos

Originally posted by plague
Hehe was just thinking about that then saw this forum lol..
So yea where the hell is it there is so much stuff that needs to be fixed asap (TH lifts MC5 some other sht dont remember),
and where is nema i though last week they said it was this monday o_O eh maby not....

NeMa is on Monday.

It is released on the first monday of each month and since it was March still on monday, it will be out on Monday 5th April.

~Tratos

alig
31-03-04, 21:56
I was thinking when is the next patch too....

Maybe if they fix the game and change the TL's of melee weapons i'll log on for more than 10 minutes per day (except for today, i decided to lom), im dying to see if my melee has a sweet rank with a TL 115 item with like 240 M-C so im not short of that.

Spoon
31-03-04, 22:00
It's been 3 weeks since the patch and no hotfix......

Nothing new on the Test Server in the last 2 months.....

The silence is deafening..........

Lanigav
31-03-04, 22:00
I just want a bugfix patch. I want to use my Soul Clusters again. :(

Kal
31-03-04, 22:57
thursday tomorrow

we can hope :D

-FN-
31-03-04, 23:07
I'd love to know why the hell I'm still waiting for about 50 things...

But I don't ask. Because I know they won't tell.

But I won't tell, or post a goodbye thread, or any of that stupid shit. One of these days, and *very* soon, I'm just going to cancel my accounts and that will be that.

Birkoff
31-03-04, 23:52
Originally posted by 40$Poser
my guess: not until doy is out...

lol? nomore patchs? Dammit I hope your wrong :P

They said a patch every month didn't they? Thats next friday (wednesday?) *shrugs* next week some time.

Originally posted by -FN-
But I won't tell, or post a goodbye thread, or any of that stupid shit. One of these days, and *very* soon, I'm just going to cancel my accounts and that will be that.

Not you too :(:(

msdong
01-04-04, 07:10
Originally posted by Birkoff
lol? nomore patchs? Dammit I hope your wrong :P

they say no new content until doy.

Bl@zed
01-04-04, 07:28
Originally posted by msdong
well, you right.

but how long is the TH lift blocked now ?

see...thats right there is what separates this game from other mmorpg's. When KK has a patch in this game, most of the time....the fixes are over a page long or a page in length. For example in the techhaven lifts, or the mc5 bugs...those are both CRUCIAL parts of the game, and should of had their own patch to fix the problem a while ago, instead of waiting until the TL of the weapons are done, or the holovests are fixed...we can deal with waiting for that. But with things like the TH lifts or the MC5 bug, those need to be fixed ASAP, and not be included in an "accessory" patch, like KK does on a regular basis.

msdong
01-04-04, 07:40
all we need is a "oh NP, we release DoY on 1.may anyway" and i can live with that :p
oh wait it must be 2. may because u get the confirmation mail 4 weeks before ;)

Jeros82
01-04-04, 08:55
I just want a bugfix patch. I want to use my Soul Clusters again. :(

Me too :(

Lanigav
01-04-04, 09:33
Originally posted by msdong
they say no new content until doy.

I can live without new content. I just want some of the more glaring issues fixed and pronto, among them the SC bug, MC5 being closed, the "worldclient proxy failed" bug that won't go away even after trying every suggestion given to me, etc.