PDA

View Full Version : April Fools Day

Dissenter
31-03-04, 19:11
So tommorow is April Fools Day.

Why do I get the feeling there will be a spam of DOY RELEASED posts? :P

So, anyone done any particularly cool tricks to people on April 1st in the past?

Lets hear them. :D

HatchetRyda
31-03-04, 19:12
First.. Im gonna scrape off all the frosting on oreos and put toothpaste on it and give it to my friends. Then.. I am gonna put sugar in my water bed and drink it... Whoa!! Im cool! :) But the tooth paste idea is coo.

Valkyrie
31-03-04, 19:15
I heard Doy's gunna be released tomorrow!

Clownst0pper
31-03-04, 19:15
the Oreo idea is cool, as long as it isnt aqua fresh, the blue red and white stripes might give it away :lol:

Heavyporker
31-03-04, 19:17
mmm.. minty fresh.

Guys... how often will computer junks be dropped on the floor ;)

And maybe someone will be saying - kami chip in box at oz 1 and all that?

maybe GMs will be spawning little mobs in ppl's apts? That'd be fucking awesome... (note to GMs - please spawn cyberdog in my Plaza Four level three apt on Pluto- NOT a houndbot, that just whizzes all over the place!)

And how many ppl will be spamming Trade NC - "selling 100 large pieces of meat, 100 nc!" and all you get is 100 diseased fleshs?

HatchetRyda
31-03-04, 19:20
Originally posted by Clownst0pper
the Oreo idea is cool, as long as it isnt aqua fresh, the blue red and white stripes might give it away :lol:

O<M>F<G> He said mah idea was cool.. Or.. Hmm lmfao!! Put plastic wrap all over a door and tell someone to come into your room and keep the lights off and they will walk into the plastic.. Make sure the outside door is plastic wrapped so they walk into it.. :P

I think that tomorrow will be fun with the GM's, there will be some mobs and maybe some rares and free wepons all over. I hope! *Giggles*

Oath
Nah, best one is -

Freeze *quickly* a can of shaving foam, preferablt in liquid nitrogen *you can get it if you try :p* Strip the can off and expose the pressurized foam inside break someones car window and toss about 3 or 4 of them in.

Then wait. :lol:

Works best with 4 and a few rolls of toilet roll.

I dont condone illegal activities however..........

i accept no responsibilty for the misuse of this 'info' you try it its YOUR fault :p

naimex
Originally posted by Heavyporker
maybe GMs will be spawning little mobs in ppl's apts? That'd be fucking awesome... (note to GMs - please spawn cyberdog in my Plaza Four level three apt on Pluto)

INFO : A Cyberdog has been destroyed in your apartment

Dissenter
31-03-04, 19:22
lol Oath, isn't that from the Anarchist Cookbook!? :D

Some cool ideas here I'll have to keep in mind for the next LAN I goto

Oath
31-03-04, 19:22
Originally posted by Dissenter
lol Oath, isn't that from the Anarchist Cookbook!? :D

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :D :lol:

Clownst0pper
31-03-04, 19:24
O<M>F<G> He said mah idea was cool

Er. Do I have a reputation as being an evil bastard who slanders everyones ideas? :confused: :eek: :lol:

HatchetRyda
31-03-04, 19:37
Originally posted by Clownst0pper
Er. Do I have a reputation as being an evil bastard who slanders everyones ideas? :confused: :eek: :lol:

No, you don't. Im at Tech Center a place where I learn more stuff then at High School! Whoo! My teacher is not here so I got 2 hours to do nothing at all.. Execpt post here.

Grind up garlic till it is powedery and put in someones milk if not milk, soda.

Clownst0pper
31-03-04, 19:39
Grind up garlic till it is powedery and put in someones milk if not milk, soda.

that one I like :lol:

HatchetRyda
31-03-04, 19:43
The girl sitting next to me said the garlic idea was crazy, and could not do it!

G.0.D.
31-03-04, 19:54
I forget where I saw this... But it would be a good april fools day prank.

First invite your best friend over for a chilli lunch, then go kill his parents. Finnaly grind his parents up into small chunks and make the chilli out of them. When 12 oclock hits tell him where you got the meat. Fun will be had by all

Possessed
31-03-04, 19:55
That's from South Park God.

HatchetRyda
31-03-04, 20:06
Originally posted by Possessed
That's from South Park God. Yea.. And it was not a Aprils Fool joke "Buddy" it was revenge for the kid making fun of him and sell him pub3s and making him sing im a little piggy and that. :P

I need another april fools day joke.. :P Eh..

I used all mah good ones.. :(

When I mean him, I mean Eric Cartman. Who's mother is also a man! Eww!

RuButt
31-03-04, 20:25
Put ginger tea powder in somebodies drink :p (tastes way worse then garlic)

Lanigav
31-03-04, 20:30
I think KK should sneak in a five slot TL 120 cannon, rifle, pistol, sword, or PSI module into every capped players cabinet with ammo mod and 120% full stats, and have the players use it only to find it shoots water for 1 damage. :p

Jest
31-03-04, 20:44
No ones mentioned it yet!!! Last April Fools a gaming site announced that Reakktor was stopping development of Neocron and the game would be discontinued. Was funny as hell cause so many people believed it. I remember a flood of posts here and I think MJS has to even clear everything up. ROFL!!! Teh win!

phunqe
31-03-04, 20:55
I know... BDoY should be released according to info on www.neocron.com.
However... The fun begins after a while when everybody realizes that it's actually true!
Lol, I would really really pay to see that :D :D

Lol :p

Mingerroo
31-03-04, 21:01
Sick yet funny april fools:

Cling-film on the toilet bowel (number 2s really piss people off).
Hiding the family pet and saying you just got a phone call saying it has been hit by a car.
Putting cheese under somebody's car seat.
Putting a dead squirrel under the lawn mower with a white "surrender" flag.
Screaming LOOK OUT FOR THE KID, every ten minutes or so when someone is driving.

Some of these myself or friends have done, some we have not ^^

Steve

Dissenter
31-03-04, 21:04

ROFL, thats kick ass.

Screaming LOOK OUT FOR THE KID, every ten minutes or so when someone is driving

I do that to my freinds all the time, lol, but then they just do an 'emergency stop' later on when I'm not expecting it. :D

Mingerroo
31-03-04, 21:07
Haha, nice. *WHAM*

I'll have to remember that when I can drive ^^

Steve

Mingerroo
31-03-04, 21:07
Haha, nice. *WHAM*

I'll have to remember that when I can drive ^^

Steve

Dissenter
31-03-04, 21:11
Another good one, if your out somewhere getting high, or doing something somewhat dodgy. Just wait till they drop their guard and go OH SHIT.

Makes them paranoid every time :P

edit - LOL just remember one I did when I was 9. Put some fake dogshit on the teachers chair :D

StryfeX
31-03-04, 22:05
Being a geek, I feel I have to list some of those types here.

-- First one is that if you can get access to someone's Windows 2000 or Windows XP computer, change their main user account to be a member only of the "Guests" group. (If you do this, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ANOTHER ADMINISTRATOR ACCOUNT.) Sit back and watch the fun commence as they see *Access Denied*. :D (Note, don't do this to a friend whose more geeky then you, because chances are they will do somehting worse to you and you might not know how to fix it.) :p

-- Disable the right click function of the mouse in Windows.

-- Make note of a lot of their most commonly used shortcuts and change the targets around.

-- Old but classic: Take a screenshot of their desktop, then make that their background. Then move all their icons somewhere else.

-- Change their sounds around to really wierd ones.

-- Change their homepage to something obnoxious, then disable the ability to change it back in the Internet Options control panel.

-- Swap their left and right click mouse buttons.

-- If their computer has a hard-wired power switch on the power supply of the computer, switch it to "off".

Ok, lunch is over. Back to work.

--Stryfe

Omnituens
01-04-04, 00:12
Originally posted by Dissenter
Shit.

Fetch the coffee, im not sleeping.

joran420
01-04-04, 00:17
Old but classic: Take a screenshot of their desktop, then make that their background. Then move all their icons somewhere else.

rofl

how do i take a screen of the desktop?

StryfeX
01-04-04, 01:52
Originally posted by joran420
rofl

how do i take a screen of the desktop? Hit the printscreen button, go into your favorite image program (paint works fine) paste it, then save the image somewhere. Save it as a BMP though.

--Stryfe

Clive tombstone
01-04-04, 05:41
heres some good ones, but there more or less revenge fantasies than april fools, Ahh hell here it goes.
1# (must have nail polish)Sneak into your "victems" house, and find his most valuable electronic device, next, take the nail polish, and apply it to the prongs on the end of the power cable that is to his electronic device (toaster, DVD player, Iron-Lung :D ). When your victem gets home, watch him in agony as he calls the techsupport for appon hours:D
2#the Endless fax (this is my favorite for fax-telemarketers:D ) first, you must recieve a fax, this could be from anyone (note:perferably a intended victem or telemarketer) Fist, take 2 long sheets of paper, and make sure there both PITCH black on the sides being faxed. tape both sheets together from the first sheets top, to the second sheets botterm like this [ ]-[ ]. Next, feed the paper into the fax machine after redialing the original senders number, as the paper goes through, attach the newly faxed end to the end of the other sheet being faxed so that it looks like a sort of paper "O" going through your fax machine.

End Result, The black paper will eat up there black ink, and the faxes will go on as long as your mean spirit will hold out:D

Ill post more later;)

Shujin
01-04-04, 06:38
classic ones:
put hotsauce on toothbrush.
empty out their toothpaste and replace it w/ somethin nastey.
empty shampoo and replace it w/ somethin.

some others:
if they have any kinda tile or laminated floor put oil all over it and watch them try to walk on it as they arent expected it to be slippery.

if u wanna be cruel and wanna hurt someone:
put a small razor blade in their hairbrush / toothbrush / luafa * WARNING VERY BAD EVIL IDEA *

stuff to annoy someone w/ a comp:
jumble up all the keys on the keyboard.
mess w/ their monitor's settings, ie: turn it upside down if u can thru the monitor controls, make the width and length of the resolution as low as the monitor will let you.
uninstall gfx card drivers and installing generic drivers for only 16 colors.
if they have a computer chair that has any screws in it, unscrew certain screws that will make it fall apart when they sit in it.

Artie
01-04-04, 07:08
yeah, at lans i usually put a trojan of subseven on their comp and let the fun commence....it's so great to be flipping through and changing their screen so it suddenly goes black without warning (ala matrix style) and text scrolls accross their screen (whatever you're typing)....very hilarious. Another one was mapping a network drive to their desktop and start spamming millions of shortcuts on their desktop

Man, im such a ass sometimes..>.> <.< ^_^

Shujin
01-04-04, 07:26
Originally posted by Artie
yeah, at lans i usually put a trojan of subseven on their comp and let the fun commence....it's so great to be flipping through and changing their screen so it suddenly goes black without warning (ala matrix style) and text scrolls accross their screen (whatever you're typing)....very hilarious. Another one was mapping a network drive to their desktop and start spamming millions of shortcuts on their desktop

Man, im such a ass sometimes..>.> <.< ^_^ put a screen saver on their comp with a password and put a post it note on the comp telling them the password is "i am a dumbass" so they type it, and its not really the password and they keep typing I am a dumbass and it makes the kinda... stupid

El_MUERkO
01-04-04, 12:43
Originally posted by Mingerroo
Sick yet funny april fools:

Cling-film on the toilet bowel (number 2s really piss people off).
Hiding the family pet and saying you just got a phone call saying it has been hit by a car.
Putting cheese under somebody's car seat.
Screaming LOOK OUT FOR THE KID, every ten minutes or so when someone is driving.

Some of these myself or friends have done, some we have not ^^

Steve

My friend might have something to say about the last prank...

http://www.worth1000.com/entries/83500/83709nSur_w.jpg

Mingerroo
01-04-04, 15:27
Nothing shows when I follow the link.

Steve

Bragvledt
01-04-04, 22:23
Replace the tube of shampoo by superglue.
Mahoneeeey!!!!!

Sorry I have a bad headache, my think can't brain anymore.
I'ma watch some Ren & Stimpy.
Poo.

Kugero
01-04-04, 22:32
ran across this:

http://www.google.com/jobs/lunar_job.html

today started early for me - my wife siran wrapped the tollet this morning before I got out of bed :(

Bragvledt
01-04-04, 22:38
Originally posted by Kugero
my wife siran wrapped the tollet this morning before I got out of bed :(

She's a witch I tell you, A WIIIITCH!! Burn her at the stake!
Oh I don't feel so g ...
*passes out*

-Brag The Horror Nutzoid

Kugero
01-04-04, 22:45
She's a witch I tell you, A WIIIITCH!! Burn her at the stake!

LOL

payback is a bitch. She tends to stumble into the bathroom late at night so I figure a whole tube of toothpaste around the seat will make for a nice surprise ... :D

Bragvledt
01-04-04, 22:58
Oh the wonders one can do with a bottle of laxitive ...

"Another brandy honey?"

And did someone say toiletcam? :o

[edit]
Oh and you think it's easy living with someone as disgusting as myself? This stuff just goes on and on. Liberate Me.

eagleeye
01-04-04, 23:05
CNN says the google gmail is real: http://money.cnn.com/2004/04/01/technology/google_email/index.htm?cnn=yes

Guess we won't really know until tomorrow.

ee

Ren
01-04-04, 23:42
back whilst Neocron was still in closed Beta (end of 3 i belive) me and a few others faked a letter up and posted it on these very forums.

Basically we told people that Neocron was having to be shut down as certain mothers were complaining about children seeing erotic images in pepper park, and because of legalities and the fact Reakktor needed the American market they were shutting to remove these images.

It worked a treat, about 200 people left because of it, i got killed 40000000000 times for it, but it worked....and it worked brilliantly.

MUHAHAHAHAHA