PDA

View Full Version : Account problem

Defile
31-03-04, 17:25
Yeh, uh, my credit card number just changed and for some reason I can't figure out how one changes one's credit card details on the Neocron Homepage. Could someone enlighten me?

Lafiel
31-03-04, 17:26
dont think you can... might have to email account@neocron.com

Jest
31-03-04, 17:27
ITs a bitch to do. You have to frist cancel your account, wait a few hours, then reactivate with the new info. Had to do it myself to change pricing plans. I seriously dont know why they have it like that.

Lafiel
31-03-04, 17:29
heh well you can try just emailing account@neocron.com to save the hassle....

anyways wile we are at it is their a way to change my account name(username) on the account page?

Jest
31-03-04, 17:30
Originally posted by Lafiel
heh well you can try just emailing account@neocron.com to save the hassle....

anyways wile we are at it is their a way to change my account name(username) on the account page? Nope dont think you can do that manually. Probably requires an email to the above, if they will even change it then.

Lafiel
31-03-04, 17:33
o well they better change it cause im doing it to prevent my acct from bein hacked... if they do refuse to change it theirs going to be hell to pay....if im not feeling lazy

darknessfairy
31-03-04, 19:07
You cant change account names afaik. Unless you have evidence that you have been hacked etc... blah blah blah yada yada yada

Odin
31-03-04, 19:20
You can't change account names.

http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=65252

This thread should give you a pretty good walk through. Mainly to change credit card info you gotta login Worldpay with the email you first received when you signed up.