PDA

View Full Version : Random Op War Suggestion

-=BlackBeard=-
31-03-04, 13:23
I think that a few more changes should be made...... i think that only 5 turrets can be placed in an op and no more can be placed untill all have been destroyed and also stealth dropping turrets should not be able to happen. Also wen turrets are dropped it should take a minute to deploy so the clan can have a chance to avoid the turrets being dropped.

Devils Grace
31-03-04, 13:34
Originally posted by -=BlackBeard=-
I think that a few more changes should be made...... i think that only 5 turrets can be placed in an op and no more can be placed untill all have been destroyed and also stealth dropping turrets should not be able to happen. Also wen turrets are dropped it should take a minute to deploy so the clan can have a chance to avoid the turrets being dropped.

o_O
hmm u already have a litmited number of turrents that can be dropable in a op
some more then others
in one of the incoming patches, turrents will have a CST skill req to the person that wants to drop them, and the cosnequence time of constructing.

Only good point ya, is the stealthing drops

Lafiel
31-03-04, 16:02
yea they are sorting the turret dropping thing.. not fast enough imo... and yea they do have a limited amount of turrets that can be dropped but its not low enough... what they REALLY need to sort is ninja hacking

Aziraphale
31-03-04, 16:29
Originally posted by Lafiel
yea they are sorting the turret dropping thing.. not fast enough imo... and yea they do have a limited amount of turrets that can be dropped but its not low enough... what they REALLY need to sort is ninja hacking

Maybe if it wasn't called ninja hacking people wouldn't think it was such a cool thing to do :p

Lafiel
31-03-04, 17:23
LOL!!! good thinking

jerrymaguire
31-03-04, 17:50
Define NINJA HACKING?

If you think ninja hacking is hacking an op when no one from the holding clan is on, then I guess we are all guilty.

IF a clan decides to take an OP, then it is up to them to defend it, 24/7. They took the op from someone else, so naturally someone else will take it from them. So no matter what way you look at it, it is up to the holding clan to make sure there is a defence for the op, if they want to try and hold it.

If a defending clan has only 1 member online, then it is up to that 1 member, to rally support and defend the op. If that member decides to let the op fall, then you cannot blame anyone else for seizing the oppertunity.

I use to think NINJA HACKING was 1 runner, hacking an op 3 times. But then that changed with a patch, now it takes three runners. And I am sure it won't take an entire clan to despatch a 3 runner attacking force.

Devils Grace
31-03-04, 18:48
Originally posted by jerrymaguire
Define NINJA HACKING?

If you think ninja hacking is hacking an op when no one from the holding clan is on, then I guess we are all guilty.

IF a clan decides to take an OP, then it is up to them to defend it, 24/7. They took the op from someone else, so naturally someone else will take it from them. So no matter what way you look at it, it is up to the holding clan to make sure there is a defence for the op, if they want to try and hold it.

If a defending clan has only 1 member online, then it is up to that 1 member, to rally support and defend the op. If that member decides to let the op fall, then you cannot blame anyone else for seizing the oppertunity.

I use to think NINJA HACKING was 1 runner, hacking an op 3 times. But then that changed with a patch, now it takes three runners. And I am sure it won't take an entire clan to despatch a 3 runner attacking force.

so what were u doin the other day at gabanium when i flamed ur stealther ass ?

Lafiel
31-03-04, 19:54
theres many ways to define ninja hacking....

the major 1 that pisses me off and has been a problem recently is when the 2 clans have excellent fights at the op and then they dontt come back and the winning clan gets the op the next morning its hacked (because everyone logged off because you do know that some ppl have to work and goto school)

Tratos
31-03-04, 20:05
Originally posted by jerrymaguire
Define NINJA HACKING?

Go you and your stupidly large sig!!!

And is it type of OP or size of OP which judges turret alowence?

~Tratos

Houston
31-03-04, 20:40
If your uber you dont use turrets.

Clownst0pper
31-03-04, 21:18
If your jerrymaguire change your signature, ITS TOO BIG! :lol:

Saza
31-03-04, 21:22
Outpost Wars on Pluto will be sorted out soon. If leaders of all major clans could attend a meeting at about 7:30 GMT on Sunday we will discuss the matter then. You should be getting an e-mail about it soon, but this is to make sure you check...

If the system works I will post the rules for other servers, but it's Pluto only for now.

-FN-
31-03-04, 23:11
Originally posted by Saza
Outpost Wars on Pluto will be sorted out soon. If leaders of all major clans could attend a meeting at about 7:30 GMT on Sunday we will discuss the matter then. You should be getting an e-mail about it soon, but this is to make sure you check...

If the system works I will post the rules for other servers, but it's Pluto only for now.

Um, I'm not going to any more fucking meetings. I was in one last Friday for 2 hours, on Vent on Saturday for a few hours, and painfully sat through one on Sunday for a few hours.

Some people won't let shit go and move forward, and some people say they want change yet nothing it happening. I'm not meeting again, I'm tired of it. I went to more NC meetings than I did at my job last week.

jerrymaguire
31-03-04, 23:11
Thats rite DG, u did, just :)

I was bored, and I had just finished lomming points into hack, so I needed to test it out somewhere.

Sorry for the sig, temp lapse in judgement

Clownst0pper
01-04-04, 00:27
Think its still 2 big jerry :lol:

Saza
01-04-04, 08:38
Originally posted by -FN-
Um, I'm not going to any more fucking meetings. I was in one last Friday for 2 hours, on Vent on Saturday for a few hours, and painfully sat through one on Sunday for a few hours.

Some people won't let shit go and move forward, and some people say they want change yet nothing it happening. I'm not meeting again, I'm tired of it. I went to more NC meetings than I did at my job last week.

Care to elaborate on who they are so I can sort them out please?