PDA

View Full Version : Which class do you play the most?

Scikar
31-03-04, 11:34
Just a simple poll like the ones we've had before, but we haven't seen one recently. Considering the new weapons and changes benefiting different classes, which class do you now play the most?

Garg [RogueNET]
31-03-04, 11:37
Riflespy =)...... but im loming to pistols.... Libby =D

sparrowtm
31-03-04, 11:40
Only have a Pistol PE ... only ever had a Pistol PE ... will only ever have had have a Pistol PE have had Pistol PE. Pistol PE have I have had to will have. In conclusion, Pistol PE.

Bruce
31-03-04, 11:51
Ohnoz i voted for ubernerfed hybrid class ohnoz nerf me:D

El_MUERkO
31-03-04, 11:59
Pistol PE, my primary runner since Beta 4

Nightbrother
31-03-04, 11:59
I've had several characters. The type I have played most since December 2002 is a HC Tank, followed by Rifle Spy on 2nd and Pistol PE in 3rd place. I have never had a monk, unless you count my 23/28 APU on Saturn, and I sure don't count him. ;)

Barak
31-03-04, 12:02
usually a rifle pe but lommed to pistols for a change not sure if i like them yet tho o_O

hinch
31-03-04, 12:03
PPU monk

it was an APU but i decided apus suck ass
so now i run around on my ppu with a laser blade :)

i can lvl and pk ph33r the new hybrid is a ppu

but anyway monks always monks i dont have a single non monk char left.

kurai
31-03-04, 12:04
Originally posted by sparrowtm
Only have a Pistol PE ... only ever had a Pistol PE ... will only ever have had have a Pistol PE have had Pistol PE. Pistol PE have I have had to will have. In conclusion, Pistol PE. Same concept for me, except Rifle Spy :D

Edit: Well - that's not quite true, thinking back ... at the very start of retail he was a tradeskiller then went drones ... but since then it's rifles - has been for well over a year now and I haven't rolled any other chars at all.

ezza
31-03-04, 12:07
although up til recently i was 99% on my tank, im now back to full time hybrid monkey, figured since there not overpowered and look like a challange im giving it a go, been fun so far, and so i recon ill be playing my monk for a quite some time(unless more nerfages hit them)

other than that im on my tank out hunting for defenceless CA droners:D

notneo
31-03-04, 12:08
i got a hc tank(58/70) wichis thee main alt but i also got a 64/64 pistil spy wich is cool,the other 2 alts are a constructor and a resser,which having reached a good lvl i only use when im fed up of shooting stuff or i need easy cash,hell my resser/repper stands in p2 with 190 ress and 242 tl repp and rakes it in

alig
31-03-04, 12:35
My only uncapped char i play...my m-c tank, they are unbelievably hard :D

ino
31-03-04, 12:37
Well mostly I play my ppu like 85-90% of my nc time atleast. Still fun and got 5 or 4 int lvls left so still got a presonal goal left of the char aswell.

Siygess
31-03-04, 12:38
Been a TC Rifle PE since Beta 4 and that's not going to change any time soon :)

@Barak Welcome to CA - now go back to rifles, you know you want to! :)

Gohei
31-03-04, 12:39
melee PE.

Dribble Joy
31-03-04, 12:43
Played my Pistol PE since beginning of retail almost exclusively.
Got a tank at about 70 str and a hybrid (lvled as a hybrid after the latest hybrid nerf/boost) at psi 55.

Devils Grace
31-03-04, 12:53
everyone knows im a APU kind of guy

monks all the way

Stigmata
31-03-04, 12:58
Originally posted by Devils Grace
everyone knows im a APU kind of guy

monks all the way

nibbish.

Wharf > Devils grace

Birkoff
31-03-04, 13:02
Rifle spy going on pistol spy i think

Cruzbroker
31-03-04, 13:08
Lowtech rifle PE! Yay! :p

Devils Grace
31-03-04, 13:14
Originally posted by stigmata
nibbish.

Wharf > Devils grace

haha i think u ment

Wharf <3 Devils Grace

:p :lol:

Revslad
31-03-04, 13:19
I allways play my ppu speed 12 , but mabe its time speed took a break and il have to start playing another char :)

Nightbrother
31-03-04, 13:20
Originally posted by Revslad
I allways play my ppu speed 12 , but mabe its time speed took a break and il have to start playing another char :)

I only remember you as a tank from way back, late 2002, early 2003. Evil you were. ;)

Revslad
31-03-04, 13:22
haha yeh , i kept to myself alot of start of retail leveling up then i came and pked you all hehe:P

Mr_Snow
31-03-04, 13:23
Has to be MC tank followed by pistol spy followed by HC tank

Barak
31-03-04, 13:25
Originally posted by Siygess

@Barak Welcome to CA - now go back to rifles, you know you want to! :)

Cheers!
*grumbles* after all the loming idid from TC rifle to low tech then over to pistols i'll spend about month as pistols and decide :p having fun with the BoH atm :)

that and pummeling kurai with a judge is fun :)

Nightbrother
31-03-04, 13:31
haha i think u ment

Wharf <3 Devils Grace, and Rince smells.

:p :lol:

o_O

Devils Grace
31-03-04, 13:39
Originally posted by Nightbrother
I only remember you as a tank from way back, late 2002, early 2003, when i was still a virgin and needed some guidance. Evil you were. ;)

:eek:
:p speaking of Rince

where the hell is he ??????????

wuwu Rince u there ?

hinch
31-03-04, 13:43
:eek:
:p speaking of Rince

where the hell is he ??????????

wuwu Rince u there ?

mince formaly of the NC forums can now be found on the Spam forums :)

Nightbrother
31-03-04, 13:46
Yeah, Revslad guided me gently, and was generally a stud, erm or something. Damn, you for misquoting me so, Devils Grace.

Anyway, Rince isn't posting so often these days. How dare he not post? Maybe he's giving NC a rest for a bit, waiting for DOY.

Haven't seen him and Kramer very much lately. Maybe they have run off together? :eek:

Haha, Rince left you. Nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah. ;)

Devils Grace
31-03-04, 13:46
Originally posted by hinch
mince formaly of the NC forums can now be found on the Spam forums :)

and where is this treasure island ????

LINNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKKKKk

Devils Grace
31-03-04, 13:48
Originally posted by Nightbrother
Yeah, Revslad guided me gently, and was generally a stud, erm or something. Damn, you for misquoting me so, Devils Grace.

Anyway, Rince isn't posting so often these days. How dare he not post? Maybe he's giving NC a rest for a bit, waiting for DOY.

Haven't seen him and Kramer very much lately. Maybe they have run off together? :eek:

Haha, Rince left you. Nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah. ;)

hahahahaha:lol:

oh my god i need to find those 2 whoes

Oath
31-03-04, 13:52
Heavy Combat Tank.

Always have been.

Kasumi
31-03-04, 13:56
I play "other" ^-^

SorkZmok
31-03-04, 13:57
hybrid monk, then a tradeskill spy, then a pistol pe, then another hybrid, then a tank, then a pistol pe, then a spy. Played the pistol PE and the spy a long long time, started another tank then, atm im playing a ppu.

(this list includes 4 server changes)

Barak
31-03-04, 13:58
Originally posted by Kasumi
I play "other" ^-^

is it some sort of class that lets you use smileys no-one has any bloody idea what they mean?

Rade
31-03-04, 14:01
Nice to see that the classes are played more evenly now. Down
with teh monk.

Kasumi
31-03-04, 14:04
Originally posted by Barak
is it some sort of class that lets you use smileys no-one has any bloody idea what they mean?

No! ^-^ = :) but alot more cute! :)

Edit: here is a visual for you.. http://www.kaomoji.net/kaoanidata/siro_hutu.gif

Barak
31-03-04, 14:06
Bah I Can't help being english and have any idea what you crazy forgien people are on about.

:p

EDIT a cute and fluffy thing!.. kill it!!

Devils Grace
31-03-04, 14:08
Originally posted by Barak
Bah I Can't help being english and have any idea what you crazy forgien people are on about.

:p

the same as the english but with more alchool precentaje

:lol:

Stigmata
31-03-04, 14:16
Originally posted by Rade
Nice to see that the classes are played more evenly now. Down
with teh monk.

u think, i recon people just voted which they play except when an OP war is on.

i voted pistol spy as i am currently playing him more than any other char, but when ever there is an OP war i usually log my apu.

and i would guess alot of other people do, infact i bet alot of people dont like to admit they play apu/ppu the most, due to the past stigma and snide comments from other forum posters.

@ Ezza, your determined to get the "i play a hybrid monk now there not uber comment ever time u mention ur a hybrid :D also a hybrid is by far the best solo class now, 1 v 1 hybrid wins hands down, if he doesn't he must be shit

hinch
31-03-04, 14:16
and where is this treasure island ????

LINNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKKKKk

click my signature or barak's :)

Haven't seen him and Kramer very much lately. Maybe they have run off together?

Haha, Rince left you. Nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah.

mince is still around and playing more than ever :)
just not using NC forums anymore we be avoiding censorship

Devils Grace
31-03-04, 14:20
Originally posted by hinch
click my signature or barak's :)

mince is still around and playing more than ever :)
just not using NC forums anymore we be avoiding censorship

great clicking now

and i see u to feel my pain.

i even try to flame in a nicer way, but even that is edit to:(

bohh

Scikar
31-03-04, 14:48
Originally posted by stigmata
@ Ezza, your determined to get the "i play a hybrid monk now there not uber comment ever time u mention ur a hybrid :D also a hybrid is by far the best solo class now, 1 v 1 hybrid wins hands down, if he doesn't he must be shit

Yeah except it takes soooo long for the fight to end. :p Have to admit I've been playing on a friend's hybrid a bit and I'm loving it. Now they're not overpowered I don't mind them, it's all good fun, I didn't feel useless in large fights either, I can PPU a bit and then hunt down stragglers, so while the actual PPUs concentrate on the main fight I hunt down PEs who stealth away with 50 HP cos they end up stuck on their own. :)

Though I have to say I think we should start a petition to make Devil's Grace start a non-monk char. :p

Clownst0pper
31-03-04, 14:51
APU and Rifle PE.

Devils your still KOS even if you up on me by 1 :lol:

Sleawer
31-03-04, 15:01
Usually my Pistol PE or MC Tank are the choices... when I'm bored I level a tradeskiller.
In OP fights I log my APU, altho I want LoM to ppu soon.

Kugero
31-03-04, 17:27
been having fun leveling my HC tank.

However, lately I've been dusting off my capped (well 2 con lvls short :() Pistol PE for sh!ts & giggles

Jest
31-03-04, 17:29
Pee-pee-yew!

Rade
31-03-04, 19:30
Originally posted by Jest
Pee-pee-yew!

I prefer pee-pee-eew *shrug*