PDA

View Full Version : Plasma Warbots.

Tratos
30-03-04, 18:07
The Plasma Warbot.

These guys need to come back, the one in the original trailer looks sweet, even if only the Warbot Titans had plasma it would still be really cool. no one is scared of the blue beam thing, but when that warbot is shooting in that trailer it looks rock hard!!

It looks like the tuff kid in school who no one messed with cos he kick the crap out of bins and wrote on bus shelters :eek:

Seriously tho, i think plasma warbots should make a come back,

Anyone else?

Vote on the poll and please comment :)

~Tratos

Original monk
30-03-04, 18:20
we need more mobs ... tons of em ... hilevel ones .. like 10star mobs ...

mobs that ya cant solo ... CANT solo

and that ya need a whole clan to hunt down ...

and in the open ... not in some 2 by 2 room where 1 mob is standing where the whole server gotta hunt on ...

superspawns ... not 1 every 2 weeks on a special schedule with some special pattern ... (read: again in that NEcorner ... where also the graves, chaoscaves, mc5 and the kamibots spawned ... kami's spawned everywhere ok ... but how many people have seen em ? ..)

probably doy will bring an answer :)

edit: ffcourse i voted all wb's :P

Organics
30-03-04, 18:28
I voted all WB's, BUT I would like to see both types, the blue-beam WB's and Plasma WB's.

The Plasma cannon effect looks great when it's coming at you, so it'd be brilliant coming from a WB armed with dual plasma cannons or similar.

Good poll :)

der Ed
30-03-04, 18:40
WB Titans should have grenades just like butchees (stronger of course), so they can toss them at those hiding APUs :)

Tratos
30-03-04, 18:43
Originally posted by Organics
Good poll :)

I try to keep em un-biased :), dont seem to get many un-biased ones on this forum, lol

I dont like the nades idea :S doesnt seem right.

~Tratos

Organics
30-03-04, 18:47
Originally posted by Tratos
I try to keep em un-biased :), dont seem to get many un-biased ones on this forum, lol

I dont like the nades idea :S doesnt seem right.

~Tratos

Yeah grenade throwing WB's sounds.... odd. :D I think they do quite well enough with the Rocket Launchers, perhaps a Mortar or similar for lobbing over and behind hills.

Warbots are easily my favourite mobs in the game, nothing quite like them :) A faster WB would be deadly, or WB's that do melee damage IE: stomping.

:)

Inchenzo
30-03-04, 19:56
I want a HUGE cave with a terrible big 10-star fire breathing red-eyed plasma shooting white rabbit in it, that you can't solo.

ow and off course plasma shootin titan warbots :)

Lanigav
30-03-04, 20:22
Plasma Warbies would rock. Could make a new type of Warbot that's 120/120 and shoots plasma.

I'd also love a cave that's chock full of 120/120 mobs that spawn assloads of 100/100 rank mobs, with a big fat 150/150 uber cave boss at the end.

And there should be more than one so its not all crowded.

Opar
30-03-04, 20:53
Yeah, bu tonly titans.

I love green

ezza
30-03-04, 21:01
http://ezzaneocron.20megsfree.com/images/warby.jpg

i actually had a thread ages ago asking for the same thing

my original thread http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=81709&highlight=warbot

Al3X
30-03-04, 21:08
Originally posted by Inchenzo
I want a HUGE cave with a terrible big 10-star fire breathing red-eyed plasma shooting white rabbit in it, that you can't solo.

ow and off course plasma shootin titan warbots :)

rabbits are a big no-no inch, you should know :)

Marx
30-03-04, 21:43
I'd say it makes sense. Thor, former follower of Ceres took over the City of Neocron with plasma weapons. Ceres did not authorize the conflict so just looked the other way.

Thor passes power to Regant, who then starts shit with Ceres... Bad stuff happens. So I'd imagine that the warbots would still use the Plasma technology which was prevolent before and during the war.

You know, seeing as they were nothing more than Mechs for Ceres' men (Now they run on autopilot).

naimex
30-03-04, 21:45
only titans