PDA

View Full Version : Destorying Vehicles

BaDDaSS
30-03-04, 16:56
For some reason, people seem to 'get off' from blowing up other peoples vehicles when their left unattanded for whatever reason.

How fun! yey *cough*

Its kinda lame.
Blowing up a vehicle containing a member of an enemy factioni can understand, but just blowing up empty vehicles is lame - what is it, jelousy!?

Tratos
30-03-04, 17:01
Nope,

its cos you blow it up, they have to buy a new one or make one which costs them money which means theymdont have as much money which leaves them worse off.

thats why :D

~Tratos

...and cos its fun

deac
30-03-04, 17:02
i just love the sound :D

Scanner Darkly
30-03-04, 17:02
What about blowing up vehicles belonging to LEd runners o_O

And the most frusrating thing is you have no way of knowing who blew it up, unless you're actually there

Hippieman
30-03-04, 17:07
It's basically a shit happens thing. You shouldnt abadon vehicles in a populated zone. If its that important, stay with it till it warps out, or dont drive it at all. If your so worried, buy Reveller since a full repair job cost a whole 13 credits.

ezza
30-03-04, 17:36
ive said it before and ill say it again

Vehicles go BOOMMMMMM!!!!!!!

:D

Jest
30-03-04, 17:38
Destroying vehicles is like a drug. Don't knock it till you try it. ;)

jiga
30-03-04, 17:40
i got killed once by an LEer in a rhino and i couldn't dmg the rhino

ezza
30-03-04, 17:41
Originally posted by jiga
i got killed once by an LEer in a rhino and i couldn't dmg the rhino that would be an exploit then

retr0n
30-03-04, 17:49
Originally posted by Scanner Darkly
What about blowing up vehicles belonging to LEd runners o_O

And the most frusrating thing is you have no way of knowing who blew it up, unless you're actually there

What about LEd runners hacking belts? They didnt do anything
in order to get the belt.

Hippieman
30-03-04, 17:50
What vehicles do you guys like blowing up? I prefer blowing up those weird small tan colored vehicles that are even shittier then a speedbike. Small car. Big boom. Also like blowing up hovertecs when their driving away, can almost see the guy going :eek: in the explosion.

ezza
30-03-04, 17:50
Originally posted by retr0n
What about LEd runners hacking belts? They didnt do anything
in order to get the belt. they can only hack though they cant open it

Ulle
30-03-04, 17:52
It was reported to the NCPD that certain people's motives for destroying vehicles was to further encourage people to purchase from a certain company. This therefore leading to more sales and therefore bigger profits for that company. NCPD are currently investigating this matter.

Jest
30-03-04, 17:54
Theres no feeling quite like blowing up a shiny red Wheeler V. 2.

BaDDaSS
30-03-04, 17:55
Originally posted by Ulle
It was reported to the NCPD that certain people's motives for destroying vehicles was to further encourage people to purchase from a certain company. This therefore leading to more sales and therefore bigger profits for that company. NCPD are currently investigating this matter.

Thanks for that update.

That reminds me, when will NCPD HQ be open again?
I quit Neocron months ago (patch 192 just came out) and i have just reactivated my account. After all that time the hQ is still closed lol.

BaDDaSS
30-03-04, 17:57
Originally posted by Jest
Theres no feeling quite like blowing up a shiny red Wheeler V. 2.

IT WAS U WASNT IT!
lol, my wheeler V2 was blown up at Foster last night :( or somewhere near there.

Hippieman
30-03-04, 18:02
I feel guilty blowing up those Wheeler V.2's. Dunno why, but I just do

Jest
30-03-04, 18:14
Haha, well I feel guilty blowing up any vehicle, but thats never stopped me before. :lol:

No I didnt blow up your V2 you play on a 4 char server. :p

Possessed
30-03-04, 18:27
Blowing up vehicles is definently addictive... I remember buying 100 hovertechs in beta to blow them up with some friends :D

BTW Jest, do you ever check your PMs? oO

Spex
30-03-04, 18:44
Update for those who don't know (yet): LE runners can't hack belts (anymore).

Hippieman
30-03-04, 18:46
Originally posted by Spex
Update for those who don't know (yet): LE runners can't hack belts (anymore).

That's bull.

Kenjuten
30-03-04, 18:52
It is actually true that LE Runners cannot OPEN the belt.

However I have no idea if one can hack them. Since the game warned me that I can't take items from it if I'm LE'd, I didn't bother trying.

But this is kinda off-topic isn't it?