PDA

View Full Version : What ever happened to Tank shock?

seratoz
30-03-04, 16:08
I mean a Tank is a fucking huge vehicle!!!! Shouldnt you be able to run over people and deal massive damage with vehicles? This would give them much more of a role and spread people out more with more options.......... "ya know..... oh shit im dying, let me hop on my hover and try to run him over" instead let me hop on and run. And what about hackable vehicles or something, i mean people who let their shit sit out in the middle of nowhere should be able lose it. I mean i can see keyable cars being unlosable, but what about keypad cars like the Reveler chaincraft.

Anyways cars should deal damage equal to their massiveness I.e. Tank does 100 DMG no matter what when hit, Hover does 60 or whatever. BUT IT HAS TO DO SOMETHING!!!!

What you all think?

dangfoo
30-03-04, 16:10
its abit imposible to say that you should take damage when coliding with things with how neocron draws people

Lafiel
30-03-04, 16:10
May i introduce the wicked...... evil................. vehicle wars.

ezza
30-03-04, 16:11
people would just drive around running people over all day, loads of fun:rolleyes:

Lafiel
30-03-04, 16:13
and op wars would consist of nothing but vehicles.... more fun

Oath
30-03-04, 16:42
The fact that vehicles disappear sucks cocks, we should have to park them, there should be a 'pro city car park' :lol: instead of just disapearing every time we wanna park up, there's little to no risk when using a vehicle, if it'd blown up when your inside you should die, or at least be damaged, also they should be hackable like my honorable friend put forth *shakes off the politicians BS* anyway, you get the point, vehicles arent very 'realistic' not even close.

MAKE VEHICLES USEFULL FOR THINGS OTHER THAN MASSIVE BLOCKS. K!

Lafiel
30-03-04, 16:50
that would be awsome id chil in the parkin lot drinkin some beers and keying all FF's vehicles muahahah