PDA

View Full Version : Soullight loss

brackk
30-03-04, 03:48
I was i graves droning and a group of city mercs came along. I tried to just fit in with their push through towards the king room but noticed as some melees pushed forward my aoe drone brushed one of their group. I flew back to my bod and changed to a PN so i could avoid any further aoe while around them. I used a PN worth of ammo and was dropping my drone to reload when i got faction hits and a huge SL hit.

Apparently snakes killed someone in the merc group. Since i just recently took my LE out i'm wondering if its just a droner thing or does everyone loose faction and soullight when they aoe ? My punisher hit their player at extreem range so maybe 25 or so damage was done. The minute i saw this happen i went back to change drones to a nonaoe. I then used a full PN worth of ammo on snakes so at least 5 minutes went by.

To a certain degree i guess im just griping but does everyone have this happen or is it specific to droners ? Also if i had been teamed and hit a teammate with friendly fire would the effect have been the same?

Drake6k
30-03-04, 03:53
Happens to apu monks and tanks all the time. There isn't really a better way for kk to deal with the problem. If your in a team you dont lose SL or symp. That's all you can do.

amfest
30-03-04, 03:53
yea if you do dmg to a player and aren't teamed you will get a SL, faction loss . . . so AOE sorta sucks especially when there are melee players around. And even in team sometimes it bugs out and you lose SL anyhow ..

Might of been best to zone out first then back in. I believe that resets it