PDA

View Full Version : mouse

greploco
30-03-04, 02:15
I bought a new razer boomslang mouse and it's clearly not as good as the old one. I was a big fan of the old one. they appear to be comming out with new models, so maybe they are fixing things, not sure.

what are you guys using? any products that you could strongly endorse?

petek480
30-03-04, 02:19
I use a logitech mx500 and I love it.

Drake6k
30-03-04, 02:20
Originally posted by greploco
I bought a new razer boomslang mouse and it's clearly not as good as the old one. I was a big fan of the old one. they appear to be comming out with new models, so maybe they are fixing things, not sure.

what are you guys using? any products that you could strongly endorse?

I have owned three Razer mice... For over a year each I think. In the end they all broke. I did get ones for free in the mail though. :D They dont last forever and I haven't used the new one but it was an awesome mouse. If those other new ones with the laser get good reviews I may buy one.

Right now I'm using a $15 microsoft mouse ;) I like these things more than any of the $50+ stuff I've seen. Lasts forever lol.

subsys
30-03-04, 02:22
MX700/MX500 (700 is cordless) damn sweet mice

Possessed
30-03-04, 02:23
Originally posted by petek480
I use a logitech mx500 and I love it.

Along with a Ratpad... all I can say is OMG WOW!!1!!! Best mouse ever.

plague
30-03-04, 02:23
LOGITECH > your mouse

Best ever, very accurate works on any surface buy one now get one free..:D lol I should be in advertizment business

greploco
30-03-04, 03:45
my original razer was one of the expensive ones, like $100+ or something like that. it lasted a loong time, I bought it when it first came out and it lasted till about a couple months ago, that's 5 years I think, no ?

this one doesn't seem as well built at all, it's nice - but I've already had two problems with it

hopefully they work out these bugs