PDA

View Full Version : Pluto map...

MrChumble
30-03-04, 00:42
...is like Saturn map, just a different colour.

I don't blame either clan, but I have to say I logged in today and just felt that can't be arsed feeling.

KK with DoY for the love of Reeza would you please implement an OP war system that doesn't suck :rolleyes:

Time to put my money where my mouth is, good bye Rosy, Ruri Sol and MrChumble. Solitaire will stay cos I don't have the heart to cancel him :D

G.0.D.
30-03-04, 00:55
FF has been on an offensive against dark ever since they broke some no turret rule.

Barak
30-03-04, 00:56
Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out :p

yeah I know the feeling servers shagged.

Possessed
30-03-04, 00:57
We're trying to sort something out between clan leaders. Having a meeting now, just give us some time ;)

Barak
30-03-04, 00:58
lol been tryed before they can't keep it up past 3 days before they get bored without a good zerg rush

Jest
30-03-04, 01:00
There was an op war meeting between leaders on Saturday, lotta good that did.

joran420
30-03-04, 01:02
haha (Unnammed Clan #1) didnt break any turret rule...(unnamed clan #2) ninja'd (unnamed clan #1) and (#1) got even and (#2) got pissed and got even and then (#1) got even again...etc etc etc

Possessed
30-03-04, 01:03
Originally posted by Jest
There was an op war meeting between leaders on Saturday, lotta good that did.

We're having another one now Jest, the Pyramids weren't built in a day man.

Zeph0n
30-03-04, 01:04
1 turret was dropped and that person got bitched at for a whole day and was on the verge of being kicked. Funny being that FF still always turrets every op fight and we put up wiht that shit everytime :rolleyes: . and as for offensive...... If u call ninja hacking Dark ops every night when we log being offensive then yea. I really enjoy FF plot twists. I just wonder when Lore is gonna run out of fake excuses. time to make up some new lies, your old ones are getting used and boring. I need something new to laugh at.

Jest
30-03-04, 01:14
Originally posted by Possessed
We're having another one now Jest, the Pyramids weren't built in a day man. Well lets hope we have the op situation resolved in a less amount of time than the pyramids were built. :p ;)

Kenjuten
30-03-04, 01:21
Was on Gaithrelm the other day training in TH, and was reading a discussion about FF breaking ties when Dark placed a single turret, making FF do 83 or some insane number.

Playboy Bunneh was being kinda indifferent to Dark's pleas that the person who laid down the turret had no idea about the agreement, and it did seem to me at the time it didn't matter to FF itself.

Course, people like Spit (you know who I mean, I just forget his name) flaming her and FF doesn't exactly help the situation either. :o

Possessed
30-03-04, 01:23
Cy is just showing me the first draft now Jest :P

BTW answer my PM.

Gotterdammerung
30-03-04, 01:26
closed as per forum rules & guidelines. please feel free to express any further wishes you may have to MrChumble via pm or e-mail