View Full Version : Spirit Mod

N3v3rM0r3
29-03-04, 18:58
where i can find it?

or who sell it?

N3v3rM0r3

Ulle
30-03-04, 00:14
Spirit mods are only currently available to people who have killed and looted a mystery sniper that is...somewhere in the wastelands or bought from someone who has done so.

Kenjuten
30-03-04, 01:01
The bullets that come with the mod are as limited as the mod itself also, so be wary with what you do with them...

N3v3rM0r3
30-03-04, 13:26
Originally posted by Ulle
Spirit mods are only currently available to people who have killed and looted a mystery sniper that is...somewhere in the wastelands or bought from someone who has done so.

what is the name of the sniper?
and....that char is an NPC or a GM ? ( i can find he everytime or only when a gm spawn in play? )

N3v3rM0r3

Ulle
30-03-04, 17:34
I do not remember the name of the sniper, however I do know that it is a GM controlled character.

Nightbrother
31-03-04, 13:38
I think you should find the sniper yourself and talk to him. Doing that, being nice and trying to learn about him and his past, might give you more mods and bullets than if you just plainly killed him.

Look in places where many people are often gathered, non-safe zones I mean. I have met him in two places, and talked to him personally with Radamez (Kalisto on Pluto) before Rade came up and wanted to join the conversation also, but apparently the sniper had already heard of Rade and stealthed as soon as he saw her name. Heh.