PDA

View Full Version : Motorola V525

Opar
27-03-04, 19:30
Well, I was looking for a new phone, as my Nokia 3330 is a bit outdated.

So I went searching for a nice Picture phone, not too expensive, but not some pile of crap from a skip somewhere. So i stumbled accross the Motorola V525, And i was wondering... Has anyone got this phone, who could tell me if its worth the £200?

Thanks in advance

Cruzbroker
27-03-04, 19:46
"out dated"
phones never out dated as long it works ;)

Opar
27-03-04, 19:52
Okay, rephrase...

It sucked.

Vampire222
27-03-04, 19:53
wsas an action in the netherlands, v525 pre-paid with 65 euros of credit, for 130 euro, so its definately not worth much, but its also a very very very versatile reliable phone, bluetooth included!

Dont Mess
27-03-04, 21:13
i just got rid of my out dated 3310 and got my self a sony ericsson p800 for £200 but now im trying 2 sell it coz i want a contract..plus the p800 aint exactly a new model...i would go for the nokia 6600 the 1 i want 2 get coz its an amazng phone. the motorolla has nice colour but its still not that great mayb coz motorola = shit

ZoomZoom
28-03-04, 00:02
get a n-gage my mates got one and its pretty sweet!

Opar
28-03-04, 00:04
Originally posted by ZoomZoom

FUck no.

cRazy2003
28-03-04, 23:10
Originally posted by ZoomZoom

deffo on that one, its so uber
i even baught a 256mb memory card so i can play full movies on it to :p
<3

ex-machina
29-03-04, 02:18
The nGage is the scourge of the mobile phone world.

Nokia have gone down the shitter in the last few years, appealing to a youth market who have no need or business with a mobile phone except to annoy members of the public with constant and persistant beeping. Or worse, dull half-conversations at the top of their lungs using words like "minger" and "no, but, no, but, cos you see, she's a slapper, and anyway, I never slept with Johnathan Rigsby." That sort of lowest common denominator filfth that follows you wherever you go outside. In the station, on the street, in the tube, in restaurants, in fucking cinemas. The sort of people so devoid of personality that the idea of spending time on their own terrifies them so very much that they insist on annoying anyone in earshot on their bus as they call everyone they know to discover that, actually, noone wanted to talk to them in the first place. And so along comes Nokia, aparently not satisfied with annoying third parties with text message beeps, ringtones, and completely stupid conversation noice, they now insist on providing the irritation of noise from video games into the mix.

I have no objection to the use of mobile phones in public, in fact I would be lying if I said I never had, but to appeal to that core of idiotic, moronic youth who like nothing better than to exploit the fact that they CAN use their phones in public that they make sure everyone around them is aware of the fact... That's low.

Sorry for the rant. Felt very Daily Mail of me.

I have the Sony Ericsson P800, has everything I expect from a mobile phone and lots of really quiet extra features I get a lot of use from. I was a bit too early for the P900, but that looks fantastic. I know nothing of the V525, but as long as it isn't a Nokia, you should be OK.

Organics
29-03-04, 03:52
Samsung E700.

Great phone, brilliant camera which is the best of the available IMO.

Expensiveish on PAYG but free on contract.

Dissenter
29-03-04, 09:27
Nokia 3300 = The Win

Dont Mess
29-03-04, 22:59
i also have the p800 but im selling it coz i wanna get that new 3 contract in the uk its like 30 a month but 750 mins any network anytime a month..and u get the new nokia free the 7700 i think the small square one

switchback
30-03-04, 04:47
i had a 7650 till it stopped working one day for no reason, then went back to my old reliable 3310. funny how this older cheap as fuck phone is still working without a single problem. go buy one for 30 bucks on ebay and spend your 200 bucks on a pocket pc. does all a phone can (cept phone) and storage is cheaper !!