PDA

View Full Version : How do I open my account??

Clownst0pper
27-03-04, 11:51
My accounts expired and has gone past the emails they send u to re activate it.

How do I do it, cant seem to find it anywhere! :p

Ryuben
27-03-04, 11:52
www.neocron.com

go to act info....

Clownst0pper
27-03-04, 11:59
Thats not much help ryuben :confused:

Ive been on the neocron website and been in the GAME ACCOUNT sub headers still cant seem to find it, had this problem last time.

I also need to change my subscription ammount, I want a month instead of 3 :eek:

its as if when u go on like modify account there is some missing to re activate...Rather annoying :mad: Usually nidhogg or someone gives me a link

extract
27-03-04, 12:26
neocron.com>account(at top in grey bar)>edit account status

and then it will ask you to log in

then it will have youre name and address and shit...scroll down and there will be the installment choices...from there it takes(or used to) to worldpay

hope this helps

edit: this is the process I go thru, my account was a trial acct....not sure what the process if any different for cdkey users....

Clownst0pper
27-03-04, 12:28
then it will have youre name and address and shit...scroll down and there will be the installment choices...from there it takes(or used to) to worldpay

Thats the thing, there is nothing to scroll down onto.....

Im aware it should be there, but isnt, its just my address and thats it!

Any ideas why? 8|

extract
27-03-04, 12:33
hrmmmm, might be a long shot, but before u go to edit account status....try to cancel your account.....I know you said its expired, but I know when i go into there when my acct is active I dont get the installment options....maybe if it lets u cancel, it will let you get to those options

Clownst0pper
27-03-04, 12:35
Well I cancelled it ages ago, and then stopped my worldpay payments.

So all I have to do is reactivate it, yet on modify settings it says my account is active? 8|

I will w8 for a reply from helpdesk, and try what U suggested :D

Hopefully a moderator will pass by and gimme some help!

Dookie
27-03-04, 12:56
You should wait a little longer, i had same problem with my accaunt - after 2 days info about payment appeared.

Ryuben
27-03-04, 12:57
if it says its active and u canceled it, are you sure you loged into the correct act?

and if thats the case u need to email help desk

also if u have an active act the only way to change payment plan is to cancel the current one and start it again.

[edit]

friend had this problem, if its a trail act made into a real act then u will need to email help desk.

Clownst0pper
27-03-04, 13:01
Ryuben ive only got one account, and had it for almost like 2 years ;)

I have the same problem every time, its ******, ill cancel and reactivate then? 8|

n3m
27-03-04, 13:03
I had the same problem

I am going to have to send your ticket to the account supervisor. For some reason your account has not cancelled completely with Worldpay and we need him to cancel it out.

Clownst0pper
27-03-04, 13:05
Well i have just cancelled, and it is now saying ive cancelled, yet it wont let me re-activate, its just my address, then account status : cancelled, and then logout, nothing else!!! :( :eek:

Clownst0pper
27-03-04, 14:31
Fixed it, im back on saturn ladies.

Koro/Ikari/Kreole/Isa

Close this thread please :angel:

extract
27-03-04, 15:48
well post ur fix so that others may know the way dood

Clownst0pper
27-03-04, 15:50
LOL oh.

Go to modify settings, cancel your account, w8 for ur worldpay email, then modify settings and it lets u repurchase your subscription, punch in your card details and login to ur worldpay account, and its instant NC access. :angel:

Vithar
27-03-04, 23:22
Thread closed at thread starter's request.

Vithar