PDA

View Full Version : [OT] ask the comunity

Ryuben
27-03-04, 04:36
ok, you are to meet up with a friend whos moved down south

so u arange to meet at the train station cos u plan to have a drink so no driveing.

u also plan to go back same day cos u got comitments and work the next day.

so u make sure u got each others Mobile numbers and arange a date and time, and that he will meet u at the station.

2 days before my number gets changed so i txt my friend and tell him the new number so he can still contact me, i think nothing of it and carry on.

so i do the train thingy 4 trains there 4 back 6 hours traveling over all :\ ( like £40 ticket)

and i get there and.....friends not there, so i ring him stright to answer machine..hmm strange.

to cut a long story short i was stood up by this friend, ended up at this station for like 5 hours cos i was smart and reserved seats and the person i talekd to said he couldn't change them to a earlier trian :\

and he said to me that he was there and that he tried my number but it wasn't a real number so went to the pub by him self....

now what would u do cos im in 2 minds

one is tell him to fuck off for costing me over £50 and 5 hours.

Or do i beleive him and give him benefit of the doubt ??

what would u do?

NS_CHROME54
27-03-04, 04:40
tough call, tbh, i dont know what i'd do.

maybe i would wrap the nearest sea lion around a telephone pole ;)

Xtro
27-03-04, 05:14
Hmm I think i would invite him up for a drink. and set him up with the worst slapper i could find reserve him a room in the worst b&b and make sure she has the address. ;)

Ryuben
27-03-04, 10:52
bah u lot are some help :rolleyes:

Leebzie
27-03-04, 11:07
Depends how much u like the friend I guess. Once Is excusable... never ever let them get away with it twice tho.

Standing someone up... :( not a nice thing to do.

Maybe he could buy you a lotta drinks to settle the score...

Ryuben
27-03-04, 12:55
Originally posted by Leebzie
Depends how much u like the friend I guess. Once Is excusable... never ever let them get away with it twice tho.

Standing someone up... :( not a nice thing to do.

Maybe he could buy you a lotta drinks to settle the score...

seems its not my desicion to make seems as if my friend has stoped talking to me *shrugs* :( as he claims i stood him up

Clownst0pper
27-03-04, 13:11
Well, ring your own mobile, if it rings, u know hes lying.

If it doesnt, then thats ok. TBH who goes to a pub on there own?

Tell him to give u some cash also, cos thats just lame. and then shag his GF :lol:

Falen
27-03-04, 13:18
well pumkin nuts thats a bitch know what i would do....... i would
a. not send that friends pictues of any sort
b. vow to never meet internet people in RL cause damnit lets admit it we are already wierd enough as it is spending our free hours to play a depressing game about how we blew the shit out of ourselfs
c. kick him in the nuts cause ya you are odd in a cute way and im sure he woulda made a fine mate but dont get to mad good friends do well to ditch each other =) maybe its the start of a beautiful relationship and hell maybe you might even find some secrets about yourself =P
d. love you and im rerollin again not sure why i got a tank 0_o stupid class lol cya on msn maybe ill come visit you and we can be wierdos together chat ya up later

Aziraphale
27-03-04, 14:27
Originally posted by NS_CHROME54

maybe i would wrap the nearest sea lion around a telephone pole ;)

Amen to that o_O

Ryuben
27-03-04, 19:06
Originally posted by Aziraphale
Amen to that o_O

erm sea lions yeah good one

and we will seehow it goes :\