PDA

View Full Version : 3 people looking for a guild on Uranus

blaczero
27-03-04, 03:02
i just stared up neocron again after hearing some good things. i had played about a year ago and quit because the bugs were so bad.

anyway, 2 of my friends and i are looking for an active guild on uranus that hopefully would have crafters and participates in pvp. we dont know much about the game but i think we will have more fun in a guild.

any suggestions? currently we are crahn and TT but our characters are very new. (we are NOT looking for handouts/freebies, we are all over 25 years old and are looking for a friendly/knowledgable guild)

Dim
27-03-04, 08:09
on what server? :rolleyes:

SorkZmok
27-03-04, 08:16
Originally posted by Dim
on what server? :rolleyes: Uhm, read before you post next time?

Well i suggest you go anywhere except tsunami or black dragon. Well, i suggest you go tangent, city admin or city mercs.

L0KI
27-03-04, 10:48
Originally posted by SorkZmok

Well i suggest you go anywhere except tsunami or black dragon. Well, i suggest you go tangent, city admin or city mercs.

Agreed.

As long as you avoid the mainstream, you'll enjoy yourselves.

Stay away from Fallen Angels, Black Dragon , Tsunami

A pro city faction would be safer for you guys, incase u accidentally stroll into medicare. ;)

Try Tangent, Proto, or CA at a push (more enemies in CA).

Infact - PM someone on this forum called Dribble Joy.
He leads a clan in City Mercs (-=SKuLLS=-). Some good guys in there - they are a semi PvP clan, but remain fairly neutral in terms of enemies. Might be a good clan to get some experience with.

Good luck wherever you may go!

-Fang.

Neocrons_coward
27-03-04, 12:44
if u want to be allies with most join NEXT the number 1 for peacekeeping lol

notneo
27-03-04, 13:30
we are an active proto clan,looking for members so we can take some ops from the anti city factions on uranus

mail

jason blood

Kal
27-03-04, 14:26
if you go mercs, C I E would be happy to take you under our wing.

we are a 'bit of everything' clan, we organise clan hunts and leveling sessions, but also PvP, take opps and train our members.

we are a bit short of members atm (skulls are too i think but not as short as us :p ) and the extra people would be really appreciated if you choose us.

there are good connections between us and other CM clans, espicially skulls

steweygrrr
27-03-04, 15:17
Originally posted by Kal
if you go mercs, C I E would be happy to take you under our wing.

we are a 'bit of everything' clan, we organise clan hunts and leveling sessions, but also PvP, take opps and train our members.

we are a bit short of members atm (skulls are too i think but not as short as us :p ) and the extra people would be really appreciated if you choose us.

there are good connections between us and other CM clans, espicially skulls

We in the Rangers do the same minus the Op thing at the moment because of the pointlessness of it all with TJ around....but I'll keep that ingame.

Why not go FA fang? SSC, R2K and Hellsing are a great bunch of people and always up for a bit of RP.

Doc Holliday
27-03-04, 15:19
fa is gettin bigger stewey thats why. theres 3 strong clans there. some fresh blood in another faction wouldnt hurt. might help the balance on the server

Kal
27-03-04, 15:21
i would never go FA personally, i dispise that faction

HumphreY
27-03-04, 15:26
Hehe "crafters" and "guilds", terms I haven't heard for ages :)

blaczero
27-03-04, 16:44
heh what do you call em :)

thanks for all the responses... it is kind of strange that you can only be in a guild of your own faction; i would think multiple factions would be allied and you could join a guild as a few different factions.

oh well, i have a lot to learn.

Azrael104
27-03-04, 17:13
Originally posted by Doc Holliday
fa is gettin bigger stewey thats why. theres 3 strong clans there. some fresh blood in another faction wouldnt hurt. might help the balance on the server

Hellsing and Strong? :wtf:
Considering theres only 2 people in it at the moment, i wouldnt call it strong. IF you meant us with it anyway. :p

Balancewise FA is a good faction to join as we want to work against the powerful BlackDragons who own the server right now.

Anyways, Blaczero i sent you a PM, go read it :D

steweygrrr
27-03-04, 21:25
Originally posted by Doc Holliday

Elaborate please? ATM only SSC and R2K could vaguely be considered strong. But anyways yes we are fighting for our freedom against the Black Dragon occupation forces and will not give up until every single Angel has breathed their last.

blaczero
27-03-04, 22:35
hrm pm on the boards or in game? i dont see it...

also, im crahn right now... im browsing through the guilds in-game and every one i come across there is no one on, ug.

Doc Holliday
28-03-04, 01:57
well r2k ssc rangers is 3. i thought rangers were alot more active now fellas. my bad if its not so.

stebedford
28-03-04, 02:08
Hmm we are active most of the time but some of our members do tend to go inactive for a while for no reason O_o

HumphreY
28-03-04, 03:45
Originally posted by blaczero
heh what do you call em :)

crafter = weapon slave

guild = gangbang crew

:D

No serious, there are constructer (conster) in Necoron. Most of the time they make guns.

And guilds are clans here. Simple like clans in FPS :)

Opar
28-03-04, 10:54
Or come Saturn :X

Azrael104
28-03-04, 11:41
Originally posted by Opar
Or come Saturn :X

Neva!

:D

To read a PM, click on "Profile" in the top right corner. That should take you to the PM screen.

L0KI
28-03-04, 12:14
Oh yeah Stewey, i just loathe most of the people in FA.

I dont think these guys will learn anything being in a faction that attaches itself to the strongest faction at the time.

Tsunami/TG for example.

Anyway, Mercs have some good fights, and probably no (close to no) allies.

You will learn a lot from them.

Kal
28-03-04, 13:41
mercs are currently the best faction to fight TJs from, as the only 2 red facs are BD and TG and those factions themselves are at war

stebedford
28-03-04, 15:45
Originally posted by L0KI

I dont think these guys will learn anything being in a faction that attaches itself to the strongest faction at the time.

Tsunami/TG for example.

Hmm a little bitter there eh Fang?? lets try not to start flaming, just because you dont like a particular faction doesnt mean that this guy cant join it, let see what decision he makes on his own eh?

THE_TICK!!!!
28-03-04, 15:46
come on over to CA..we are building str. for the DOY revolution. we have a couple great clans with outstanding people..im in the RONINS..but currently in iraq..so TS and forums are the closest i can get :(

steweygrrr
28-03-04, 16:44
Originally posted by L0KI

Tsunami/TG for example.

I understand that you arent best pleased with R2K etc but please dont let your views influence the decisions of others. Anyways, when we bring allies its ONLY because we are only partially active at. What we ask for are hackers, because at the moment we have a shortage, and PPUs as I am the only active one in the clan and also one of the hackers on an alt.

Kal
28-03-04, 17:05
personally i rate r2k alot higher than rangers going by how i get on with the clans members and how i see the clan act/how the clan treats me.

r2k have gotten A LOT more civilised and an overall better bunch since a lot of them moved to SSC

SSC on the other hand...

well now they have most of the butt end of r2k in the clan.....

steweygrrr
28-03-04, 17:42
Originally posted by Kal
personally i rate r2k alot higher than rangers going by how i get on with the clans members and how i see the clan act/how the clan treats me.

I personally have nothing against you. However those that do blame you for the incident....thats why a lot of the Rangers treat you the way they do.

Nidhogg
28-03-04, 17:57
Time to take this thread in-game. Use the recruitment boards please.

N