PDA

View Full Version : dawn of the dead (dont read if u not seen)

Neocrons_coward
27-03-04, 01:52
Hi,
I went to see dawn of the dead and whoever said it was crap and boring it wasnt.. It was scary and made me vomit... Nice huh?? I got a little confused..

In the mall right they are running away from the zombies (if mutantsa could run we would be wiped out) Well when the zombies touch the door it closes BUT earlier when the guys did it it stayed open.. Can someone please confirm that im not seeing things and that film really did contradict on itself???

Also whats with that chain saw massacre?? I mean oh god it makes me fucking sick thinking about it and im gonna ave NIGHTMARES TONIGHT so its nightshift on neocron.. But here goes.. * takes deep breath tries to not think of that part but has to* What the hell is with that chainsaw bit where that man thrusts that chain saw in the womans breasts.. I mean come on i could think of better things to shove between her jugs... A mop and some water and tell her to get cleaning lol. But still it was sick and if u have read this and not seen the film.. If you are highly neasuea like me and vomit at easily stupid things then dont see it or if u do.. buy pop corn and eat it during the adverts only to bring it up once they finished and the filoms strted hehe

Yohantica

der Ed
27-03-04, 04:05
If you get nightmares 'cause of the chainsaw they used, just think what could be done with a lawn mower. :)

http://www.stomptokyo.com/otf/Dead-Alive/Dead-mow.JPG

Varaem
27-03-04, 05:33
There's already a long post on dawn of the dead. just scroll down a little and you'll find it.