PDA

View Full Version : [OT]Back to basics? Leeds?

Clownst0pper
26-03-04, 16:56
Im going this saturday..Whats it like? As I can cancel if its shite.

I dont like hardhouse, or dance, and can just about stand pop.

Could really do with some info before I blow 50quid just to get there and back *drinks not included*

manderf
26-03-04, 16:57
wut is it?

Clownst0pper
26-03-04, 17:26
A club to my knowledge :confused:

Psyco Groupie
26-03-04, 17:31
clubs suck .. 50 quid ? rofl

Clownst0pper
26-03-04, 17:33
Im not sure if it is a club, or an event, for someones birthday.

Yeah I live miles away, 50quid is there and back and entry.

I live in the stix u know! :(

hinch
its a night at majestics isnt it?

leeds has 3 major clubs

majestics
creation
heaven and hell

theres various other smaller ones like fruit cuboard etc but most of them are shit.

i live in leeds and our night out normally goes as follows.

wetherspoons in train station (corona)

then squares for cheap mint spirits and more corona

then move to fruit cuboard where its 2-4-1 so we buy 4 and get 8 in there. usually bud since its the only drinkable stuff in the place.

the we goto the club usually heaven and hell its £14.50 entrance smart casual so i can go in jeans and a tshirt and then all drinks inside are free. it has 3 rooms

hell - hard house
purgatory (spelt completely wrong) R&B
heaven standard dance and old 70's stuff

either way its a pretty reasnoable night out only the birds are all stuck up bitches with small titties :)

I had the option to either get the lads to come upto leeds to mine this weekends and go get drunk there or go back to doncaster stop at their place then goto trilogy

i chose doncaster ok so the nigh is gonna cost me about £400 in total but it's like a million times better and theres more hot females

Dissenter
Whos on?

I'm going Sankeys Soap in Manchester tommorow, Groove Armada :)

Was going to go tonight aswell for the All-Nighter, James Lavelle etc etc, but feeling abit tired and don't think I could cope with 10pm - 6am, then 10pm - 4am tommorow.

Edit - OMG, we have a Heaven & Hell in Stockport - it is absoloute SHIT.

Clownst0pper
26-03-04, 17:34
Whats majestics like?

Recon I can get in with Jeans and converse trainers? 8|

hinch
26-03-04, 17:35
Originally posted by Dissenter
don't think I could cope with 10pm - 6am, then 10pm - 4am tommorow.

pussy :)

and yeah heaven and hell is shit in most places but in leeds its actually one of the best clubs :)

majestics is clearly the best but its over priced and full of pill heads

Dissenter
26-03-04, 17:36
lol. Sankeys is quite cool, saw Armand Van Helden not too long ago, and Dimitri from Paris.

Clownst0pper
26-03-04, 17:36

Think I will give it a miss then, and make up some excuse that I cant go, The main places I like are BED @ sheffield, love the music in there.

Clubs < All

Dissenter
26-03-04, 17:37
I'm 'leveling-up' myself to DJ, been at it 2 years now, kicks ass compared to any other hobby :P

Clownst0pper
26-03-04, 17:38
My best friends brother headlines @ republic and BED whichever they want him to work at, hes a brilliant DJ and only does it to earn extra cash.

The kit is too expensive for it to be a hobby :p

Dissenter
26-03-04, 17:39
The hobby part is skipping college for Uni open days, then skipping the open day to spend 8 hours searching the City's record shops for tunes :D

hinch
26-03-04, 17:42
im banned from like every place in sheffield :)

i had a few altercations when i was at uni there good job gatecrasher is shit tbh

but as you say i personally cant stand most of the music played in clubs i like old school rock but i do like to go out and get absolubtly shit faced which is good so is pulling some hot bird who's filthy as fuck and many years younger than me.

Dissenter
26-03-04, 17:44
but as you say i personally cant stand most of the music played in clubs i like old school rock but i do like to go out and get absolubtly shit faced which is good so is pulling some hot bird who's filthy as fuck and many years younger than me.

lol - ownage

Best part for me is just forgetting everything and going crazy for a few hours, oh, and the bitches :lol:

___T-X____
26-03-04, 17:44

rofl

hinch
26-03-04, 17:45
last weekend i woke up still drunk on the sunday afternoon and in some strange persons house.

they wernt even in so i got dressed ate a bowl of cerial and called a taxi :)

surprising how many time i do that.

btw clownstopper bankers draft in sheffield rocks when they do theyre beer promotions (50p pint) but im banned from there too

Nexxy
26-03-04, 17:51
Back to basics sounds crap looking at the lineup tbh =P

Ill be at indulgence as club one92one tommorow. Gunna have some proper music down there =P

Clownst0pper
26-03-04, 18:07
Anyone got a link so I can read some info on the back to basic's night?

Really dont want to avoid this 19th without knowing almost everything, otherwise I might feel shit! :confused:

26-03-04, 18:38
Let me know where you gonna end up..... Ill come and PK ya :P

Hopefully I wont sync into London as I approach 8|

:)

Nippa
26-03-04, 19:56
Koro Bb is the best club in leeds .. maj is full of 16 year old pricks .. u wont get in bb with jeans on the music style owns from fat boy slime in there to local dj`s .. the place rocks .. u also got heaven and hell not bad could be better .. Alos BB isnt called BB anymore its owned by the same person its now called rehab

paolo escobar
26-03-04, 20:01
Originally posted by Clownst0pper
Im going this saturday..Whats it like? As I can cancel if its shite.

I dont like hardhouse, or dance, and can just about stand pop.

Could really do with some info before I blow 50quid just to get there and back *drinks not included*

LOL, i guess ur gonna have a good night in there. lolololol

Clownst0pper
26-03-04, 20:14
Koro Bb is the best club in leeds .. maj is full of 16 year old pricks .. u wont get in bb with jeans on the music style owns from fat boy slime in there to local dj`s .. the place rocks .. u also got heaven and hell not bad could be better .. Alos BB isnt called BB anymore its owned by the same person its now called rehab

If ur lying ur KOS

:D

Might as well go, see what its like. They not allow trainers then? :eek:

paolo escobar
26-03-04, 20:16
Personally i would wait for "Wild in the park" on May 1st (lol nice name), organised by renaissance & pacha. You should all come to the west midlands. Its (hopefully) gonna rock, w00t.... gonna get wasted :)

Anyway, click here (http://www.renaissanceuk.com/index_ok.php) for details of the event, at renaissance site.

___T-X____
26-03-04, 20:37
'The Purple Door' is the best club in leeds fools

Dru Blood
26-03-04, 20:47
Originally posted by Dissenter
Whos on?

I'm going Sankeys Soap in Manchester tommorow, Groove Armada :)

Was going to go tonight aswell for the All-Nighter, James Lavelle etc etc, but feeling abit tired and don't think I could cope with 10pm - 6am, then 10pm - 4am tommorow.

quite right you are to say that heaven and hell in stockport is shite!!!

i heard you cant get in these days unless your wearing a henry lloyd jumper with extra added stripes, a burbury scarf and rockport shoes with some adidas sport socks rolled over to puff your ankles out! oh and did i forget the stoopid burbury baseball hat with a 90 degree angle peek! :mad: grrrr i hate the scrotes in stockport

pikeyville!