PDA

View Full Version : IDEA for making hand grenades

Heavyporker
25-03-04, 09:19
Just saw in patch notes that explosive A and B will have TLs, and presumably, recipes to be made from raw materials like glass and wood and computer junk (pllllleeeeasssee Crahn, let there be a use for it!)...

This gave me an idea - currently hand grenades are made from weaponparts... but with these explosive chems (plastic explosive???) maybe we could have recycle recipes to make hand grenades with? Like Self-Constructed Trash Grenade takes two Explosive A and one pipe(s)... Tangent hand Grenade takes three Explosive A and three Explosive B and one miscellaneous cheap chemical and two or three metalplates?

What do you guys think? Could be awesome to make hand grenades on the fly! Run out of ammo or only bought your single-target weapon? Just look in the boxes around you at Outpost and make some trash grenades then lob them over the walls in mere seconds!

awkward silence
25-03-04, 10:01
i love hand grenades and i would love to see then usefull like do heavy dmg.

also there should be rare grenades that would not be recycled
but would have better dmg

yavimaya
26-03-04, 03:26
why would you want a rare grenade? since... err they are one use items?

Lanigav
26-03-04, 04:10
Well, you could make the parts to make them relatively rare. Say, maybe make it so they only drop off of high cave mobs, and have a 1/5 chance of dropping per mob. Of course, not all the parts would have to be rare, as they could still use some common parts like glass and whatnot.

L3m0n
26-03-04, 10:04
yeh good idea, is'nt the CS epic item goin to be a hand grenade? or is that another epic? O_o

Opar
26-03-04, 10:08
Originally posted by L3m0n
yeh good idea, is'nt the CS epic item goin to be a hand grenade? or is that another epic? O_o

TG epic.

L3m0n
26-03-04, 10:15
Originally posted by Opar
TG epic.
ahh wasnt 100% sure thx