PDA

View Full Version : citymercs on uranus??...hehehe just sounds soo funny

BLOODLETTER
25-03-04, 02:44
hi, i'm wanting to switch to citymercs on uranus and am in the process of saving the 300k. i'm at 30k now hehe.

what i want to know is whats going on with the citymercs on uranus. are they in any wars right now? how many clans do they have? i noticed the base is pretty desolate. am i just online at a wierd time 7pm-2am pst or are there just not many citymercs? anything i should know before joining?.....yep, thats about it, thanks for your time.

sultana
25-03-04, 03:56
There are a few citymercs clans active (skulls, roughnecks and CIE) that i can remember. CIE took a few ops once, but since then, there hasn't been much or any op fighting from them. Though don't take my word for it, I'm TG =P But I should be at least half right...

Jesterthegreat
25-03-04, 12:08
skullz has good atmosphere, CIE is prolly best known CM clan...

RN just suck and are KOS to half the server :)

Sir ramic hobbs
25-03-04, 18:24
if you wanna join a clan with nice people that RP join skullz
if you wanna join a clan with nice people that need help member wise join CIE

if you wanna be KoS and have a leader that cares shit about RP join roughnecks

Psyco Groupie
25-03-04, 18:27
Originally posted by Sir ramic hobbs
if you wanna join a clan with nice people that RP join skullz
if you wanna join a clan with nice people that need help member wise join CIE

if you wanna be KoS and have a leader that cares shit about RP join roughnecks

heh :rolleyes:

Kal
25-03-04, 18:38
C I E is despirately in need of members atm, wehave had a few people quit, and lost a few in the move from TS. We never really had many in the first place.

so theres not much going on with us atm, at least not untill we get a few more in our ranks and get everyone trained up.

If you wanna join us we'll (the few that are left) help ya out, help you level, etc etc all the things a clan does.

skulls are more pvp active than us and in opp war terms.

theres plenty of whole-faction opp taking sessions go on when the map gets too black tho.

Darth Slayer
25-03-04, 21:13
HEY I've never had a problem with RN, even saved some of them once when evil BD FLUX was raiding MB.....:D
Tho I'm 50/50 on whether to go for Skullz or C.I.E. Both are nice clans.
Mind u I get on with almost everybody, I'm so Sweet......:cool:
Sex @ Ramic.......:p

Scorpius.

BLOODLETTER
26-03-04, 00:46
man, your gonna hate this but.....i got really bored with neocron allready. just let me know when i can build out in the wasteland, and weld a chainsword, lightning claws. i'll come back.

and get rid of the stupid shrinking reticle. reminds me too much of ghost recon, and i like to shoot my gun as i charge forward. that,s the way i play. berzerker status. till i can do that this game just don't do it for me.

Dribble Joy
26-03-04, 00:49
Skulls is in need of more people than CIE :p.

Seriously, I am in dire need of members atm :(.

The recticle doesn't become that much of a burden one you get decent weapons and lvl more.
Besides, it sorts the men from the boys ;).

Kal
26-03-04, 00:52
Originally posted by Dribble Joy
Skulls is in need of more people than CIE :p.

C I E is dying :(

atm we have 2 maybe 3 active members, me being one of them

greendonkeyuk
26-03-04, 01:03
Either Skullz or CIE are cool guys, Roughnecks..... doesnt michael (monks are designed to fight in teams - yes i have a screenie :rolleyes: ) black run that clan?

Most of uranus gank em at every opportunity tbh so i wouldnt go there. Ever. I heard even some of the other merc clans have had to kos em at some point for getting a bit out of hand? is that correct or jus hearsay?

Doc Holliday
26-03-04, 01:04
so do i kal so do i. lol. shame im bd. everyone goes to join TJ. bandwagon hoppers.

Azrael104
26-03-04, 02:38
RN? heh.
Being an Ex-RN i know very well what youre talking about. The Leader is VERY good at getting on everybodys KoS list. Just check out the Crahn clan F.A.T.E on Saturn a while back. I was there too, but i left after a while since i missed Uranus, but after 3 weeks or so i logged back into Saturn. And what do know, FATE was KoS to Blood Titan, B.Cartel, ASEN, and prolly even the Neutral Factions too.

Anyway, thank god im FA now :D (on Uranus)

So id go for either Skullz (sex teh Drib) or CIE.

amfest
26-03-04, 02:58
and get rid of the stupid shrinking reticle. reminds me too much of ghost recon, and i like to shoot my gun as i charge forward

FPS games sound more your style then . . . but this is a MMORPG. Though there is a big FPS influence in this game it's still a mmoRPG. Get your weaponlore up so the reticle closes faster and better weapons it won't be that much of a problem. Although I recall you were a tank? I believe. Maybe try Pistols on a PE or SPY. Well if you like to charge alot maybe a Pistol PE would be best for you :P

Maldoror97
26-03-04, 18:33
I am member of the Skullz. We have few members online at the same time, but when we have have several online, it is usually much fun and action.

We usually fight against the odds in PvP and OP wars and are being outnumbered, but I would say, this is always a good challenge. If you want to take less risk in PvP, you would be better up at BD/Tigers Jaw.

Our main enemies are TG and the above mentioned clan. We also had a few minor quarrels with TT and Crahn and even Roughnecks, but that was all in good "humor" :)

Other CM clans are CIE - i dont know those too well, so no comment here.

Then there is Roughnecks - german clan, not very good in english, which causes misunderstandings sometimes. Pretty active in PvP and decent guys to have fighting at your side, as I found out.

A new and also decent CM clan is D+A, also german clan, and not good with english, took and hold some OPs for a few days with RN help, less likely to end up on KOS lists.

I would say you can suppose more all-CM-warfare in the future, instead of clan PvP.

Oath
26-03-04, 20:46
CIE is 1337.

I was in it i know :p

Nothing wrong with the citymercs, if certain people would lose the attitude then they'd be a very tight faction, and if they pulled together as a faction then they'd own the map.

fatwreck
26-03-04, 21:34
Originally posted by greendonkeyuk
I heard even some of the other merc clans have had to kos em at some point for getting a bit out of hand?

yes... back when M.A.F.I.A. was around we KoSed them a few times

BLOODLETTER
30-03-04, 02:18
well, when they introduce more time wasting features like building houses, fishing, or AoE flamethrowers and customizable armor i'll come back, till then i'm having a suprising amount of fun playing horizons.

can't wait till someone makes a mmporg that's more like warhammer 40k. cause i imbrace chaos!!

Kal
30-03-04, 13:54
customizable armour is coming with DoY
AoE flamethrowers will NEVER happen
and FISHING o_O

go play UO :p

Kopaka
30-03-04, 18:00
Originally posted by Doc Holliday
bandwagon hoppers.

:( sorry :angel: