PDA

View Full Version : Ut2004

alig
24-03-04, 22:53
Anyone playing this game here that has a server up and running, preferbly a ONS server or insta invasion one?

Post IP of the server u play.

I dont have a set server on ut yet, i normally find a decent one then it will go "bla bla server.co.uk ------ ping N/A" forever! :( But u can normally find me on the Jolt.co.uk Onslaught Server 5..... Jolt > all for pings :D

Load_HeavyLoad
24-03-04, 22:56
u play too heh, if u have ph on msn set him up for it, i just got him to dl the demo :P

alig
24-03-04, 22:58
Got full game m8.....it isnt compatable with the demo :( i could just find the disc i put the demo on and install it again but ......demo - full game....demo - full game.... hmmm o_O ill think about it :angel:

Load_HeavyLoad
24-03-04, 23:01
huh the full version is out???!!!!????!!!!!

alig
24-03-04, 23:03
:lol: :lol: u r kidding me right? its been out for like 1 week :lol:

Just for u http://shop.game.net/ViewProduct.aspx?cat=11142&mid=321693 u can just walk in the shop, pick it from the shelf and pay for it...it is £34.99 there but then again Game are conning fockers and then again, i dont give a shit as long as i get wot i want :)

Nexxy
24-03-04, 23:06
When its up, and when its set to super shock rifle bombing run mode youll find me on the mForce clan server - 212.122.148.240:7777 .

Apart from that im on any random server...

icarium
24-03-04, 23:15
bombing run?

good god

bombing run?

oh dear...

:p

Nexxy
24-03-04, 23:29
Whats wrong with bombing run? Its easily the game mode that needs the most skill, and when you have 2 experienced teams playing one another its easily the most fun too. Knowing when to pass and lil tricks like shooting the ball into the enemy and killing them as they cant shoot you back. And adding super shock rifles to it...well i guess its just opinion. All you fags can play ONS and think you good because you can own people in a vehicle.

icarium
24-03-04, 23:35
hehe no i used to play double dom, i got to number 2 in the european epic rankings for that week and number 10 of all time. though the rankings were a bit dodgy.

running people over in a vehicle requires very little skill, and always winds me up when someone does it to me just as i am heading for that wicked sick ;)

ServeX
24-03-04, 23:45
Ut2004 blows compared to vietnam, but that's just my 2 cents.

icarium
25-03-04, 00:11
not played vietnam but i heard good reports. probably try it when its in the bargain bin. if its anything like bf:1942 everyone will just be camping the vehicles anyway :p

kurai
25-03-04, 03:52
BFV & UT2K4 are chalk and cheese.
It's somewhat akin to saying "I think sky sucks because I like paper"

Very little point trying to compare one against the other.

I like both games, but for entirely different reasons and they are played in an entirely different manner.

(Well - unless you are a total fucktard ... and let's face it, there's not exactly a shortage of those around)

___T-X____
25-03-04, 15:54
G, I play onslought - lets get a clan sorted - MSN meh. I know loads of people interested.

manderf
25-03-04, 17:06
Originally posted by icarium
not played vietnam but i heard good reports. probably try it when its in the bargain bin. if its anything like bf:1942 everyone will just be camping the vehicles anyway :p

nah they're way different

2 different games actually...just have some of the same play modes and share the name

vehicles in vietnam maps: 2
vehicles in BF1942 maps: 20

it's a lot better now :D

Candaman
25-03-04, 17:52
Got UT its sat @ home waiting for me now to buy a dvd drive so i can frickin install the damn game

Nexxy
25-03-04, 17:55
Originally posted by Candaman
Got UT its sat @ home waiting for me now to buy a dvd drive so i can frickin install the damn game

nub =P

Candaman
25-03-04, 18:04
Originally posted by Nexxy
nub =P

yepzorz pc world didn't have cd version so i thought maybe the old skool dvd drive in the family pc would cut it but seems 5X is not as up to scratch as previously assumed!

alig
25-03-04, 20:52
Originally posted by ___T-X____
G, I play onslought - lets get a clan sorted - MSN meh. I know loads of people interested.

Nice, some regs wanna start a clan on uranus, Doc and his bro do:) my bro is getting it when hes next payed and Oh u do have the full game? Ill msn u when ur online :p