PDA

View Full Version : Factionless

Candaman
24-03-04, 14:06
Ok so for some freak reason (me killing other tg's) i've been kicked out of tg faction when i hit -15 tg symp. So i think to myself quick gank a next runner that will fix it.

How wrong i was after two kills i hit -32 sl but managed to get my tg symp to 9 which eventually ticked to 10 so i can start doing missions.

Right now i'm @ 41 tg symp if i get back up to 50 symp will it let me back into the faction or is there a certain symp i need to get to for it to let me back in?

And yes i know email helpdesk and they will sort it for u but i've been waiting for a couple of days and this is kinda urgent.

Anyone been here before?

DigestiveBiscui
24-03-04, 14:08
50 tg symp + 300k should let u back in

Psyco Groupie
24-03-04, 14:12
you have to 'rejoin' funnily enough :)

garyu69
24-03-04, 14:28
So are factionless people Allied to all?

Xylaz
24-03-04, 14:31
Originally posted by garyu69
So are factionless people Allied to all?

yes

ezza
24-03-04, 14:31
So are factionless people Allied to all? allied and neutral to all

Clownst0pper
24-03-04, 14:41
If ur 'factionless'

Write to helpdesk, and they will change your faction to whatever u want to be.

4 of my chars were factionless after being kicked from cartel. lol :lol:

So I wrote to help desk, day later, 4 chars all FA, FROM BD.

Super :p

sanityislost
24-03-04, 15:49
Yea get 50fs and pay 300k and they let you back in, had to do it when i got kicked out FA :p

Nidhogg
24-03-04, 15:58
Originally posted by Clownst0pper
If ur 'factionless'

Intentionally misleading or deceiving Reakktor Media GmbH or a member of the support staff in any way will result in a temporary, or in extreme cases, permanent ban of the game account or accounts.Expect a call.

N

garyu69
24-03-04, 15:59
Originally posted by sanityislost
Yea get 50fs and pay 300k and they let you back in, had to do it when i got kicked out FA :p You were kicked out for a reason

*shakes fist*

sanityislost
24-03-04, 16:06
You were kicked out for a reason

*shakes fist*

no i wasnt. a few people turned up on fire but there wasnt any proof, and i killed you before you could tell anyone. oh and your lil dog to, its got crazy eyes one red and one blue... CRAZY

Psyco Groupie
24-03-04, 16:07
Originally posted by Nidhogg
Expect a call.

N

ROFL!!

garyu69
24-03-04, 16:09
no i wasnt. a few people turned up on fire but there wasnt any proof, and i killed you before you could tell anyone. oh and your lil dog to, its got crazy eyes one red and one blue... CRAZY dog........ that wasn't my dog........ that was Zod's :-\

sanityislost
24-03-04, 16:11
dog........ that wasn't my dog........ that was Zod's :-\

Hmmmm he is prolly gona be pissed now....oopsie :p

garyu69
24-03-04, 16:13
pissed...... If your lucky.

You just wait till i tell him.

sanityislost
24-03-04, 16:20
pissed...... If your lucky.

You just wait till i tell him.

*Sets gary on fire* heh....

Original monk
24-03-04, 16:26
Expect a call.

N

@ clownstopper: like the guy in spain that went to rob a bank: he goes in, waves a gun, tells everyone to lie down and stay down, goes to the bankgirl and says: gimme all youre money and put it on my bankaccount !

ffcourse she was so kind to put the money on he's account LOL but i dont think it all lasted that long ...

Psyco Groupie
24-03-04, 16:29
Originally posted by Original monk
@ clownstopper: like the guy in spain that went to rob a bank: he goes in, waves a gun, tells everyone to lie down and stay down, goes to the bankgirl and says: gimme all youre money and put it on my bankaccount !

ffcourse she was so kind to put the money on he's account LOL but i dont think it all lasted that long ...

ummm lol ?

he'd still have the cash when he got outa jail ... ?

Original monk
24-03-04, 16:38
Originally posted by Psyco Groupie
ummm lol ?

he'd still have the cash when he got outa jail ... ?

nah, when they know he's identity (wich they know cause he gave em he's bankaccount) they yust take all the cash back :) a bankaccount is yust virtual numbers he :) its not that he could of stached it all away by then or burried it under the ground or sumthing :) ...

maybe by crazy international transfers... but i doubt that lol

the robber was yust plain stupid :)

garyu69
24-03-04, 16:41
*Sets gary on fire* heh.... pfft.

*trundles off mumbling something about San being a weak ass spy*

applejuice
24-03-04, 16:45
Originally posted by Original monk
nah, when they know he's identity (wich they know cause he gave em he's bankaccount) they yust take all the cash back :) a bankaccount is yust virtual numbers he :) its not that he could of stached it all away by then or burried it under the ground or sumthing :) ...

maybe by crazy international transfers... but i doubt that lol

the robber was yust plain stupid :)

you cant imagine how many dumb people run around on this planet ... put it on he's own account ROFL ... dumb dumb criminals

to get ontopic again: i told you guys that my faction accidentaly changed to TG when i took the genrep to plaza 1 .. now i also lost the TG faction and i have no faction at all nomore :/

good thing is that everyone likes me now, i dont have enemy :p

bad thing is that i have -39 TG symp :/ so the guards attack me and i cant go to the TG caves nomore ..

so i have to use crp now :/ and theres alot of PKERS !!! and the stupid genrep never wonna work :/

why do they shut the genreps actually ? dont they get some part of the money if players genrep ?? or atleast open up some of the surrounding genreps: like tezla factory :/

this is hel atm :/

mucho respecto from applejuice: a player at saturn

Candaman
24-03-04, 16:53
Originally posted by applejuice
you cant imagine how many dumb people run around on this planet ... put it on he's own account ROFL ... dumb dumb criminals

Yo dude i couldn't carry all that money alone and i couldn't call a taxi so i had to put it somewhere how was i supposed to kno...........

yeah stoopid criminals *whistles*

nid put my char back in tg plzzzzzzzzzzz i ain't got 300k on there :P

SpawnTDK
24-03-04, 16:54

If ur 'factionless'

Super :p

quote:
Intentionally misleading or deceiving Reakktor Media GmbH or a member of the support staff in any way will result in a temporary, or in extreme cases, permanent ban of the game account or accounts.

where the interrelation of these both ?
tell me

Neocrons_coward
24-03-04, 16:54
Originally posted by Candaman
Ok so for some freak reason (me killing other tg's) i've been kicked out of tg faction when i hit -15 tg symp. So i think to myself quick gank a next runner that will fix it.

How wrong i was after two kills i hit -32 sl but managed to get my tg symp to 9 which eventually ticked to 10 so i can start doing missions.

Right now i'm @ 41 tg symp if i get back up to 50 symp will it let me back into the faction or is there a certain symp i need to get to for it to let me back in?

And yes i know email helpdesk and they will sort it for u but i've been waiting for a couple of days and this is kinda urgent.

Anyone been here before?

eres a tip.. Dont bother with helpdesk... I post everything here despite knowing it exists but its solved alot quicker here than there lol.. and then the locking of thread comes but this wont get locked as this isnt spam its a comment. and a tip

Candaman
24-03-04, 16:59
Originally posted by SpawnTDK
quote:
Intentionally misleading or deceiving Reakktor Media GmbH or a member of the support staff in any way will result in a temporary, or in extreme cases, permanent ban of the game account or accounts.

where the interrelation of these both ?
tell me [/B][/QUOTE]

He got moved from BD to FA when u are supposed to be re-instated to ur original faction did u not know this?

LiL T
24-03-04, 17:06

hehe ...sorry but as I read it I seen this comming think before you post going factionless to change faction for free and stuff is just wrong.

SpawnTDK
24-03-04, 17:11
He got moved from BD to FA when u are supposed to be re-instated to ur original faction did u not know this? [/B]

hm, the rule where this writen ?

Candaman
24-03-04, 17:16
hm, the rule where this writen ?

well its common sense really do u really think that it isn't a exploit to go factionless on purpose and get changed to a different faction

ezza
24-03-04, 17:18
and i think its from that screen where you click to say you agree to KKrules when you play this game

its shit like that that stops kk helping people

no they will proberbly start saying sorry we cant sort your faction out cos you might be exploiting the system

SpawnTDK
24-03-04, 17:25
well its common sense really do u really think that it isn't a exploit to go factionless on purpose and get changed to a different faction

theres no rule, so theres no problem with it

Candaman
24-03-04, 17:28

Yeah rite i see didn't ur parents realise they had the same surname before marriage?

notice what nid said when someone had done it so yeah sure theres no problem with it

(nid i know u warned me but people like this deserve to be flamed to hell and beyond)

SpawnTDK
24-03-04, 17:53
what ever boy
have fun with it

ah jea, this was an personal attack, that rule is writen ...

Candaman
24-03-04, 18:09
stop being so naive and wake up this is obviously a expoit of a service provided by a gm if they didn't do it u'd be doing missions for a long time and paying 300k @ the end of it.

Psyco Groupie
24-03-04, 18:13
imagine owing nid 1.2 mil .. thats like a lifetime in regents :D

40$Poser
24-03-04, 18:14

obviously if Nid sees a problem with it, there is. That's why he is a moderator your not.

Strych9
24-03-04, 18:17
I lost my faction before. As TG, I was in the caves and had ended up killing (well, taking a small part in killing) some TG runners that just ran into the caves and into everyone AOE attacks without being teamed or knowing what they were doing.

My TG FS dropped into the negatives, and I lost my faction altogether. The part that sucked is that everyone is allied or neutral, so you cant kill ANYONE to alter your FS.

I consider it a bug. You should retain your original faction, and just have real low FS. It makes no sense that you kill someone in your own faction, and suddenly you are allied/neutral with everyone in the game.

I emailed helpdesk, and they set me back to TG, where I should have been and where I was before it happened.

Clownst0pper
24-03-04, 20:42
Id like to make those aware, that I didnt scam Nidhogg, I made helpdesk clearly aware that I had raised 3 of my characters sympathy to that of FA's, when they were kicked, it reset there sympathies to minus 50 red, and my characters factionless.

Ikari remains BD as I raise his sympathy like everyone else does, as he was the only char who didnt have the problem

Nidhogg and helpdesk were made aware, and nidhogg at the time said it was fine.

Apologies for any misunderstandings, it was a typo, nidhogg corrected only 3 of my characters, those of you on saturn will still be aware that Ikari is BD attempting to Become FA when I find a mule.

So no, I didnt scam helpdesk, or nidhogg, im an honest player and dont appreciate people suspecting otherwise because my post wasnt clear.

I was honestly under the impression gm's were allowed to do it, and my mail back from helpdesk said that it was fine.

Where do I stand now? :mad: :confused:

ezza
24-03-04, 20:56
Id like to make those aware, that I didnt scam Nidhogg, I made helpdesk clearly aware that I had raised 3 of my characters sympathy to that of FA's, when they were kicked, it reset there sympathies to minus 50 red, and my characters factionless.

Ikari remains BD as I raise his sympathy like everyone else does, as he was the only char who didnt have the problem

Apologies for any misunderstandings, it was a typo, nidhogg corrected only 3 of my characters, those of you on saturn will still be aware that Ikari is BD attempting to Become FA when I find a mule.

So no, I didnt scam helpdesk, or nidhogg, im an honest player and dont appreciate people suspecting otherwise because my post wasnt clear.

I was honestly under the impression gm's were allowed to do it, and my mail back from helpdesk said that it was fine.

Where do I stand now? :mad: :confused: they are ment to change you back to the faction you were not save you 300k per char;)

Clownst0pper
24-03-04, 20:57
they are ment to change you back to the faction you were not save you 300k per char

I didnt bloody know did I!! :eek:

I've spoke to nidhogg anyway, its fine.

/set explain_self 1

ezza
24-03-04, 20:58
then theres np then:)

cobrajay157
24-03-04, 21:09
email helpdesk@neocron.com and tell them they will put u back into tg for free

LVirus
25-03-04, 08:29
Just wanna make a ingame remark here .. ask garoy69 why I was kicked from eXo and my beloved RP clan Skull and infact from whole FA faction .. ask him about that and he will tell you "because I'm racist". If being "racist" means that you express your disgust against religions, then yes I am guilty.

Just some ingame rant, thank you :D

Heavyporker
25-03-04, 08:50
Hmm... one of my chars on Saturn (a droner) was LE'd and he lost all his TG symp (went into about -37 TG symp) and got kicked out of TG (this was back then, the TG symp went up above -32, so at least the guards don't KOS me)...

this was about a couple months ago - considering that I'm still LE'd, that my TG symp (as well as FA and Crahn, since they were allied to TG) are still way in the negative, and there's essentially no way for me to get my symps up enough to get back in TG, I could have e-mailed helpdesk?

Damn... that'd saved me a lot of frustration... I had kinda given up on that char :(

SpawnTDK
25-03-04, 10:44
Originally posted by 40$Poser
obviously if Nid sees a problem with it, there is. That's why he is a moderator your not.

well kk make rulez for every fart. viewed the new support lines ? someday the final rule in the supportlines will be writen: we dont support anymore ...
but it went a very little better the last months, there a very small light at the end of the tunnel.

L3m0n
25-03-04, 19:17

lol gg koro a typo ehhh? "report this user" emm think i might.....
1 thing there is no way 3 chars or 4 :p will lose all there symp and become factionless, now the truth comes out about how you got 4 chars into FA within 4 or 5 hours:rolleyes:

I've spoke to nidhogg anyway, its fine.
*sighs* FA getting away with it again... i love this game:rolleyes:

Devils Grace
25-03-04, 19:24

ide say facing a wall with ur pants down and kk with grease on the hand gettin ready to.............:eek:

well we all got so suspicious (spell) how did u changed ur faction so fast on all ur chars, kuz it was like...hmm... 2 days ????

now we all know but its ok rigggggggghhhhhhhttttttt

Clownst0pper
25-03-04, 19:27
Yup it is ok lemon, ask nidhogg, my symapthies on 3 chars were at 50, after being kicked it reset them to factionless negative.

So nidhogg corrected me to FA.

Ikari remains BD

L3m0n
25-03-04, 19:27
Originally posted by Devils Grace
ide say facing a wall with ur pants down and kk with grease on the hand gettin ready to.............:eek:
what he said 8|
the thing that is strange is that he has got away with it? where as i called him a ****** and i got a 3 day ban? o_O

Clownst0pper
25-03-04, 19:29
what he said

If u werent aware, if your characters are offline, and kicked, they become factionless.

It reset there sympathies also, and impossible to get them up by doing missions or muling someone, so yes, I was fucked. Nidhogg helped, and helpdesk and himself were made aware.

Must you always think this game is corrupted?

Devils Grace
25-03-04, 19:29
Originally posted by L3m0n
what he said 8|
the thing that is strange is that he has got away with it? where as i called him a ****** and i got a 3 day ban? o_O

shall not discuss the wonders of the FM rulling

L3m0n
25-03-04, 19:32
If u werent aware, if your characters are offline, and kicked, they become factionless.
heres a idea, relog? lol works all the time for the rest of us, why not you?

its not the game its the people who play it! i have reported (with pics) ages ago showing how corrupted some people are but not 1 reply, so what can 1 man do? not much but tell how it is

Devils Grace
25-03-04, 19:32

for that matter actually i do not think this game is corrupted.

we all heard stories about that, and some kicking out of the GM team but its all stories.

What i actually think is that u misled them.....for a porpous ??? im not here to say if it isnt true or not, but cleary someone got distatsted

n3m
25-03-04, 19:33
Originally posted by L3m0n
*sighs* FA getting away with it again... i love this game:rolleyes:

wtf is that supposed to mean?

Clownst0pper
25-03-04, 19:34
heres a idea, relog? lol works all the time for the rest of us, why not you?

Yup, I tried it, many times, they were perma factionless.

I dont know why, but then again, I dont know the intracacies of the bugs in this game, I know many people who it has happened to.

Have u ever tried giving your characters a faction when all there symapthies are -50, which is too low to mule anyone as there all neutral, allied, and u cant do missions.

Yes it is a job for a GM.

L3m0n
25-03-04, 19:35
Originally posted by n3m
wtf is that supposed to mean?
if you have to ask you shouldnt know

Devils Grace
25-03-04, 19:35
Yup, I tried it, many times, they were perma factionless.

I dont know why, but then again, I dont know the intracacies of the bugs in this game, I know many people who it has happened to.

Have u ever tried giving your characters a faction when all there symapthies are -50, which is too low to mule anyone as there all neutral, allied, and u cant do missions.

Yes it is a job for a GM.

the more u reply the bigger the hole u dig

just leave it dude

its all done now

Nidhogg
25-03-04, 19:36
I think this thread has just about had its day. Helpdesk would not have instructed me to make the alterations I made without good reason and as far as I can see, the only thing that happened here was Clownst0pper "sexing up" his story a little for the forums. ;)

N