PDA

View Full Version : Droner fixes...please

gostly
24-03-04, 05:23
alright i started a droner few days ago...thought of some types of fixes...

the use key repairs the drone...we should all know that...the use key should loot mobs/open doors instead of having to shoot at doors to open them and not getting loot from mobs...i think that when a drone loots a mob it should take all...becuz they cant really open a new window while droning...and the reload key should be what is used to repair the drone...

those are just a couple things i thought of for a few days now and i couldnt really think of any problems...if you get overloaded...a droner can see the chat log anyways so they'll know when they get overloaded or are about to drop items if they ever get that far which i doubt...

anyways good idea or bad idea?...

Clownst0pper
24-03-04, 14:58
The funniest thing, is when you run out of ammo, and u cant open doors, so u have to drop your drone.

Silly really o_O

Each drone should have a 'capacity' that allows them to carry loot from mobs

brackk
24-03-04, 17:48
Only been playing NC for about 4 weeks but it's always ticked me off that i don't get much loot. As i start fighting the higher mobs many times i drag them back to my bod and am low on ammo so i can justify dropping the drone and loosing dura just to chk mob. Really would be nice though to be able to loot with the drone. One of the biggest pains as a nube was having to buy imp's from vendor when i knew damn well they weree dropping from the mobs i was killing.