PDA

View Full Version : Ceres wisdom and all that

zii
24-03-04, 04:33
My prediction...

The sixth skill stat is the Ceres Wisdom skills. When DoY is released it'll get reset and everyones rank will come back down.

I'll be annoyed that it might get reset though.

My thoughts... we'll see.

g0rt
24-03-04, 05:12
i really hope you're wrong considering ive spent alot of time on some of my chars getting thier ranks up

sparrowtm
24-03-04, 05:13
,,..!

Dribble Joy
24-03-04, 05:25
Alas, I doubt it.

As stated in MANY threads, WoC is a method whereby capped chars can continue to increase xp to new levels, but without actually gaining more points and stat lvls.

When (as MJS sated) a char reaches the xp cap in a skill (eg. strength), instead of stopping his xp gain he 'lvls' but instead of increasing str by 1, they gain a skill and/or ability.

Cytaur
24-03-04, 05:50
Originally posted by Dribble Joy

When (as MJS sated) a char reaches the xp cap in a skill (eg. strength), instead of stopping his xp gain he 'lvls' but instead of increasing str by 1, they gain a skill and/or ability.

what makes you say that you aint gaining that 6th skill with those exp points ? huh ? huh ?

Dribble Joy
24-03-04, 05:52
uhhhhhh.... cos you are gaining them in another stat? :p.

El Barto
24-03-04, 10:32
Hope they don't resewt it, took me ages to get up to rank 72.

Original monk
24-03-04, 10:53
Originally posted by El Barto
Hope they don't resewt it, took me ages to get up to rank 72.

if all my chars there rank gets resetted then euh:

serieus things will happen LOL

i dunno what yet, im stuck choosing between the biological and nuclear weapons :P

notneo
24-03-04, 13:10
it might make the tanks rank a bit bettter??

El_MUERkO
24-03-04, 13:25
Sounds to me like an Epic run you cant do till you get a load of extra exp in your main stat, whatever you get from it can only be used by people who have gotten the WoC level.