PDA

View Full Version : Parashock...

MrChumble
23-03-04, 21:02
...still sucks rabid donkey penis. I just felt this should be brought to KKs attention again in case they were planning to boost it again. Or perhaps add a parashock sanctum. Or do something equally fucking retarded to bring me just that little bit closer to cancelling all my accounts.

Ferabukoo
23-03-04, 21:07
speaking of donkey penis.... nah.. i wont go there

oracle
23-03-04, 21:07
Oh for the love of god I wish ppl would stop whinging.

plague
23-03-04, 21:10
wow yet another para post hehe i think there was one a few minutes ago ...... Para does sux tho:D

MrChumble
23-03-04, 21:32
Originally posted by oracle
Oh for the love of god I wish ppl would stop whinging.

I wish KK would stop doing retarded gameplay changes and fix some fucking bugs. I guess we're all going to be disappointed today.

Shadow Dancer
23-03-04, 22:09
Originally posted by MrChumble
I wish KK would stop doing retarded gameplay changes and fix some fucking bugs. I guess we're all going to be disappointed today.

lmao

Anyways I agree about parashock. It's insane. The shock is so powerful now that sometimes you will die in an op war before your drug kicks in because of how many hits you recieve due to the fact that's impossible to dodge. o_O

Clownst0pper
23-03-04, 22:11
Shadow what have I told u?

Jump around like a loon when someones gonna parashock u, and it never casts :lol:

Archeus
23-03-04, 22:16
Originally posted by Clownst0pper
Shadow what have I told u?

Jump around like a loon when someones gonna parashock u, and it never casts :lol:

depends on the para used. The halo one you can dodge.

JackScratch
23-03-04, 22:19
Correct me if I am wrong, but would not removeing para from the game, be one of those dreaded gameplay changes you speak of? Oh, and by the way, don't you feel the subject of the hatred of the suns has been covered in about 1 million previous threads? Personaly, I think the mods should regard this as a leaveing post, I would.

Clownst0pper
23-03-04, 22:19
It works for every parashock, u just gotta start jumping like a tit straight away :lol:

Sleawer
23-03-04, 23:28
It works for every parashock, u just gotta start jumping like a tit straight away :lol:

Now that's hilarious, imagine all the enemies in the zone jumping around like mofos as you draw your Holy Para :lol: