PDA

View Full Version : Pluto: Leveling areas?

LVirus
23-03-04, 13:22
Why do people while that certain pluto TG clan is so wrong and should die?

I just wanna say that I am very pleased that as a red to them, I can GR to CRP and level there and they don't kill but instead keep eye of people not to kill others .. so basicly if you pk someone you get "banned" from CRP but if you behave you can level there. I wonder if CRP is like this in other servers too? At least in Pluto we got things going good :p

retr0n
23-03-04, 13:27
Nope, well i dont know about any other servers but on Saturn
it's closed 99% of the time and people on saturn generaly dont
give a fuck, last week i was PKed by some droner from my own
faction, just for fun. Saturn is nothing like pluto.

LVirus
23-03-04, 13:29
Yes Saturn is in sad state. I see your from that clan too, so you must know that you guys generally wanna people level there so people can offer chalenge in OP fights for you. I know because I was in that clan long time ago :)

~Drav~
23-03-04, 13:31
heh thats coz your a 'friend' of thiers...

try goin there if you were ever once associated to a clan that isnt theirs :rolleyes: even if your chars a neutral or allied faction, their still gonna attack, hell, even try rez killing in the cave . . .

retr0n
23-03-04, 13:33
Yup, we try to keep it open as much as possible, the only times we
close it is if a group of people comes to PK over and over again we
might close it for an hour or so and then reopen again.

We like to keep CRP a leveling ground and the only ones we kill
there are enemy clans and people on our KOS list, generaly those
people have PKed there more then once.

.Cyl0n
23-03-04, 13:33
uh i guess everyones tired of going there .. killing 1 of em and fighting 15 monks alone after that...

so grats...

retr0n
23-03-04, 13:34
Originally posted by ~Drav~
heh thats coz your a 'friend' of thiers...

try goin there if you were ever once associated to a clan that isnt theirs :rolleyes: even if your chars a neutral or allied faction, their still gonna attack, hell, even try rez killing in the cave . . .

The thing is, if you are a member of DarK, wich are enemies with us
and then all of a sudden come to CRP and are clanless we will
leave you alone, but if you are back in DarK later that day, then
you will be KOS since you are only leaving your clan while you want
to level.

Edit: @Cylon: Exactamundo. If you come to CRP to PK we will try
to remove you as fast as we can. So to bad for you.

.Cyl0n
23-03-04, 13:36
Originally posted by retr0n
Edit: @Cylon: Exactamundo. If you come to CRP to PK we will try
to remove you as fast as we can. So to bad for you.

:lol:

good excuse ;)

Original monk
23-03-04, 13:44
i like crp on saturn alot: between the small wars ... small teams cleaning out the caves with leveling newbies (aka exterminating the noobs) ... genrepcampers and the fact that i gotta walk 5 zones everytime to get there ...

the xp is worth it yeah :P

2 bad that every cave or area that is worth sumthing for hilevel players (mc5, chaoscaves, graves) is loacted at that right/rightuppercorner of the map ... is that on purpose ? so procity people have a hard time leveling ??

hell ... TG has a fucking chaoscave right infront of their door lol

and procity can go kill flying bats ... the most booring things ya can imagine and not worth at all barreling ...

anyways ... i like crp yeah

:rolleyes:

stupid game

Candaman
23-03-04, 13:46
Lvirus just cus the clan u want to rejoin leaves u to lvl does not mean thats how it is for everyone else. I've known countless unclanned CS runners that they've ganked their for no reason. I remember back to the days where u would have multifactions multiclans lvling there and all disputes were left outside the cave. Unfortunately pre-stated clan has stopped all that.

retr0n
23-03-04, 13:46
Originally posted by .Cyl0n
:lol:

good excuse ;)

I really dont get this. People who raid MB always complain that
there is not enough CM to protect it and complain about the guards
etc etc. Now I know that Cycrow is an op and not the Canyon but
everybody knows that Cycrow is the home of FF. You are not there
to try to take the OP. You are there to kill everybody, including the
people who level there. So we try to get rid of you as fast as we can.
What's the problem?

Edit: All this chitchat is going to do nothing but get this thread
closed with a nice statement of Keep it ingame. So let's all just
stop since it's way OT anyway.

Mr_Snow
23-03-04, 13:47
Swamp caves and the doom harbinger halls are located close to the city so use them.

.Cyl0n
23-03-04, 13:57
i cba to quote myself :P

LVirus
23-03-04, 14:07
Originally posted by Mr_Snow
Swamp caves and the doom harbinger halls are located close to the city so use them.

Swamp caves is nice place to level but down side that you cannot barrel there effeciently.

What comes to Cannings comment that I am friends to FF. Well, I am friends with most of people there (Well only few there actually) and I have been gives 2 weeks time to level there before they move me back to KOS list. Lore don't like me because I didn't obey him back when I was FF .. yes I know I was stupid. But still, I have seen many enemy factions to TG level there without being killed. Only clans that comes there to gang is certain BD clans, and TT clans .. not to forget certain CRAHN clan :lol:

Candaman
23-03-04, 14:14
the only reason we come to gank there and we only come for ff not for noobs is because they have shut off such a essential area of the map to us.

LOL u claim that cycrow is the home of FF fuck u what gives u the rite to claim that as ur own and urs to protect as if u were guards. Are you trying to justify your ganking of low lvl unclanned runners. I think u should give a read to what i just posted in the thread about the cartel ganking unclanned lowbie runners and y this is stopping server populations rising.

LVirus
23-03-04, 14:17
Thank you Cannings for spoiling my thread. I shall put you to KOS @ Ingame. :D

greendonkeyuk
23-03-04, 14:27
On uranus cycrow is now owned by black dragon (or was the other day) and its still a VERY popular spot for pkers. We get all factions coming for a fight there and often get gankers in the chaos caves too. Its never one faction either, its normally a clan of 3 or 4 or 5 people who come together and wipe everyone out. As its a four char server we dont tend to have that many "proper" noobs so its mostly powerlevellers who then relog to a higher level char from a rival clan. They GR in to tezla or where ever is open and wipe out the previous band of pkers. Ive seen that happen a bunch of times.

ezza
23-03-04, 15:23
cartel let me level in peice at cycrow on saturn;)

Original monk
23-03-04, 15:49
Originally posted by ezza
cartel let me level in peice at cycrow on saturn;)

i level at crp with cartel :) good xp and good ppu's

only im so wisely to not say anymore who my alts are ... then atleast i dont have a tail (last time was a ppu, cstank and PEpe) on my ass ... not funny with -100 pierce and -200 energy :)

•Super|\|ova•
23-03-04, 16:00
Well, I've been giving Saturn another chance now and it's really worse than Pluto. Don't get me wrong... I'll still play on Saturn. Anyways... the leveling is so frustrating. Or trying to level. I mean I GR to CRP and I get repeatedly killed by faction allies. That has happened to me numerous times.

I've got killed at least 25 times in one week now and in 90% of those cases the reason - surprise surprise - was this: First of all I'm a PP runner atm and haven't decided which faction will I join... but anyways... when BD killed me they told me I'm just a TG guy who is leveling off the BD who owns the map, when I got killed by TG they told me I'm just a BD runner who comes to TG caves to level off them so they will KOS everyone who is not TG or CS. This must mean only one thing; everyone on Saturn kills everyone who they don't know just to play it safe. IMO it's fucked up to the bone. That's the reason I still prefer Pluto over Saturn.

Now I know that on Pluto many ppl have multiple accounts but there must be a difference between the communities itselves since there's no such paranoia on pluto.

And in the end... I'd really hope BD (and everyone else too) would let ppl level in peace as long as they don't start causing troubles. Wait until they are high level also and then fight them. That would be just fair and justified since the chaos caves are definitely the best place to level at. The only place where you can barrel efficiently and find ppl at. Killing ppl there just because you're bored might feel good for awhile but think about the coinsiquenses... if ppl can't level up to higher level anymore what's the point playing anymore? o_O

ezza
23-03-04, 16:06
think is although you have a point about killing everyone anyway just to be safe, it just boils down to people wanting to powerlevel up there chars, so everyone goes to TG cycrow to level up fast, me its rare i do cave runs, i head to cycrow to sex the cartel guys there or to punch lemons or whatever, i mean i have better places that i can hunt at, i may be slightly slower at leveling but doesnt bother me, way i look at it its cartel territory, your on there turf(and yes it is there turf for as long as the map is black)so they really can do as they wish.

personally i wouldnt kill you just cos your neutral faction but some do.

umm think ive lost the point of what i was posting so ill stop now:lol:

•Super|\|ova•
23-03-04, 16:11
Originally posted by ezza
think is although you have a point about killing everyone anyway just to be safe, it just boils down to people wanting to powerlevel up there chars, so everyone goes to TG cycrow to level up fast, me its rare i do cave runs, i head to cycrow to sex the cartel guys there or to punch lemons or whatever, i mean i have better places that i can hunt at, i may be slightly slower at leveling but doesnt bother me, way i look at it its cartel territory, your on there turf(and yes it is there turf for as long as the map is black)so they really can do as they wish.

personally i wouldnt kill you just cos your neutral faction but some do.

umm think ive lost the point of what i was posting so ill stop now:lol:

Yeah well... ofcourse it's a way to do it but I rather try to make this game better experience in overall. I mean if everyone worked together and avoided these situations where you get killed even if you're allied to them and clanless we would maybe have at least a little bit more players around. The PvP-part of the fun start when you're done with the leveling. Before that it's just frustrating to get killed. That's my point.

Shadow Dancer
23-03-04, 16:18
Super nova what about LE?

deac
23-03-04, 16:29
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer

what about cave teams with ppus?

edit @ cannings Cycrow IS FFs home... we spend most of out time in the ug and we lvl/tradeskill/lom there....

And its the one op we very seldom loose and its the first op we try to take back....

•Super|\|ova•
23-03-04, 18:16
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer

And being unable to do any epics and miserable life without PPUs around? No thanks. Believe me, if it was still possible to use LE after rank 30 and there would be more LE PPUs around I would honestly do it until I'm ready for PvP.