PDA

View Full Version : Vehicles underused?

winnoc
23-03-04, 12:27
I have recently gone back to vehicles and i just love it.
Presonaly i feel vehicles are underused, and i was wondering if there are people out there that enjoy vehicles a lot.

It would be cool to have a clan that relied on vehicles a lot, especially with the doy vehicles comming soon.

Imagine this:

Four rhino's some combat trikes, revelers and a few apc's driving to the op.
The radio signals to the air support: "armor division one sector away, start bombing run"

Two bombers go in, and kill the turrets and just level the op's defences, while some assault gliders scout the area for enemy.

The vehicles arrive and park inside the op, ready to kill any enemy force comming in.

The hackers are dropped from the APC or from the troop carrier glider and do their thing.

If things do go bad, the clan calls in reinfocements that are picked up with the troop carrier glider and parachute into the op.

I wonder, if anyon has ever tried an op war with lots of vehicles?

Psyco Groupie
23-03-04, 12:30
Alot of people use revelers to get around, alot also use rhinos as primary weapons too ...

Candaman
23-03-04, 12:45
i got a screenshot of a clan that like to use vehicles let me just find it

/edit

here it is (correct now)

http://sigdepot.nhldepot.org/Cannings/tactics.JPG

Mr_Snow
23-03-04, 12:46
Anti-vehicle rockets pwn them all really badly as NEXT and Biotech found out at crest last night when a rhino and trike went boom in the first 10 seconds of the fight.

winnoc
23-03-04, 12:56
Yeah, that reveler in the gate stuff realy sucks ass.
I think all vehicles should blow up and disappear, but if you were not in zone, you could still have it repaired, same with reveler.